• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
GGs earlier Ferdi, but you need to work on your Marth. I felt kinda bad after I did the back-to-back 3 stocks =/

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
landmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmasterlandmaster

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
I gotta say Mike, the general tone of your rhetoric seems to suggest a disposition of a whiney, needy little *****.

Sorry if I am mistaken. internet dictation can often be misleading.

<3
I did that on purpose, if you noticed even with my ***chy little post I only got three replies. But I really do feel unloved.

Ryyudo
I finally remembered where you got that silly taunt. Everytime I saw I was like " I know where that is from why can't i remember?" Then this morning in the shower I was like "Oooooh yeah it's from 300 for kids!" and you've pretty much just ruined my day because of it. I'm going to be quoting it all day and everyone is going to think i'm crazy all thanks to your dang taunt.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I did that on purpose, if you noticed even with my ***chy little post I only got three replies. But I really do fell unloved.

Ryyudo
I finally remembered where you got that silly taunt. Everytime I saw I was like " I know where that is from why can't i remember?" Then this morning in the shower I was like "Oooooh yeah it's from 300 for kids!" and you've pretty much just ruined my day because of it. I'm going to be quoting it all day and everyone is going to think i'm crazy all thanks to your dang taunt.
You know what funny? You're absolutely wrong! :laugh: (Though, you ARE right all at the same time, thinking about it)

This is my source of "This is delicious!" (and "BIIIISOONNNN!" if I use it again): http://youtube.com/watch?v=IGEJDKJdPGg <--Copy and paste it, cause for some reason, clicking it doesn't work.

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
You know what funny? You're absolutely wrong! :laugh: (Though, you ARE right all at the same time, thinking about it)

This is my source of "This is delicious!" (and "BIIIISOONNNN!" if I use it again): http://youtube.com/watch?v=IGEJDKJdPGg <--Copy and paste it, cause for some reason, clicking it doesn't work.
No can do, everytime i try to watch it it says it's unavaliable. oh well, i'll try again some other time.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=eO_70TBTTiY
(not a rick roll. promise)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
GGs Tony, nice to see I can still beat your lucario with ease. Why'd you even bother picking him up, loser.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm just going to an anime con. I probably WON'T play my Diddy there, since he's getting ***** by everyone ever/I suicide a LOT.

Ask Jams for replays, you'll see.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
This double post is totally on accident!

Ferdi, Jamaal and I hatched a plan. You and I are to beat those failures in Ness teams teams.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
4897-5951-8027 ill add you all later tomorrow

whenever i play online it lags and makes it lame is there a way to reduce lag yet. I use wireless g belkin router if that helps anyone fix my problem. and yes it is a problem because i can't do moves when I want to.

im still undefeated online except one guy i couldn't beat but if there was not lag he would have never won with his strategy. I just couldn't stop him cause my shield didn't come out fast enough and arials were comimg out to late and he just kept dodging and attacking it was gay he wasn't good.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
4897-5951-8027 ill add you all later tomorrow

whenever i play online it lags and makes it lame is there a way to reduce lag yet. I use wireless g belkin router if that helps anyone fix my problem. and yes it is a problem because i can't do moves when I want to.

im still undefeated online except one guy i couldn't beat but if there was not lag he would have never won with his strategy. I just couldn't stop him cause my shield didn't come out fast enough and arials were comimg out to late and he just kept dodging and attacking it was gay he wasn't good.
No johns, lagfi is lagfi, saying you'd win in RL doesn't make it so...........until you do.

Also, I'm officially holding a smashfest at my place tomorrow at 6:00 pm.
18113 E. Weaver Dr., Aurora CO. 80016

I'm not expecting too many people since it's in the evening, but I could be wrong and all of you jerks could show up *shakes fist*.

Also, If anyone wants to bring another wii and TV, they're completely welcome to.

Top Bottom