• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Because i'm too lazy to update my location >.>

Live just outside Denver, CO. I played at the 470 & Kipling Gamestop tournament.

Brawl Online Name : N9NE (Yep. GaW ^.^)

Friend Code : 3437 - 2721 - 5387

If you want to play, I'd suggest you message me on AIM first (Sp0ng3b0bsqr - Yes, I know it's dumb.)

I DO play competitivly, usually 3-4 stock No items Random Stage.

And uhh...from what i hear (not to brag) but apparently my GaW '*****'.

So yeah >.>, I'd like to play some games with some competitive smashers in the area. So please, add me =D!
Ferdi/SpiritDragon
Wii Friend Code- 4775 7308 1565 1338
Brawl Friend Code- 1762 2337 4891

srry double post w/e

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Do more team brawls. We still have no idea how to unlock it and my brother did it by accident so try that.
basically, what it was, was you have to have 200 KOs

I got all of the charcters my setting a CPU to one HP, stamana mode, with a flower on his head... so i ended 450 matches without a single KO.

so i just set three CPUs on a team vs me, 300% handicap, 99 stock, and i got it.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Added you Ferdi.

Trust me guys, my GaW is NOT pro, but i do get compliments to make it clear. Most people just say after our wifi that i'm the best GaW they've played...granted most of the online GaW's suck. But considering i've played GaW since i unlocked him in Melee seven years ago. Meh.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Added you Ferdi.

Trust me guys, my GaW is NOT pro, but i do get compliments to make it clear. Most people just say after our wifi that i'm the best GaW they've played...granted most of the online GaW's suck. But considering i've played GaW since i unlocked him in Melee seven years ago. Meh.
Yeah mines is better he is not confident enough

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Added you Ferdi.

What's your Brawl Nickname? I think I saw you online but I don't know who you are.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
is it me or does this game lag like hell online? rofl the response is horrible...
It depends on who your playing, where you router is and your connection. I was just playing Adol (name on wi-fi) and it was almost lag free. I also played with a friend from WoW and we weren't lagging.

Mpp

Smash Rookie
New to the forums, but not to the smash series.
Competed in the gamestop tournament @ SW: Plaza.

Decided to join these forums and post my friend code..xD

Code: 3694-9695-4331

Sharing System/Game not always me online--
Just a warning >.>;

~Mp

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
alright guys so i was at henry's today and we made a map that is just to amazingly fun. The basic idea is just create a large map and have long lines of ladders only and have the blocks that fall after you stand on them where they will fall and push anyone on the ladder down. it's really simple but it's just really fun jumping from ladder to ladder trying to knock the other person off. also if you want add items and a single item will cause the block to fall so the blocks are consistantly falling. we had around 6 lines 3 blocks in between each line and the largest block possible over 5 of the ladders but had to make on 2nd size because it wouldn't fit otherwise. when i get my usb wifi thing working correctly I'll add my friend code and send you guys a copy of the map.

Conformal_Invariance

Smash Journeyman
On the border of Westminster and Arvada, CO, in a
It depends on who your playing, where you router is and your connection. I was just playing Adol (name on wi-fi) and it was almost lag free. I also played with a friend from WoW and we weren't lagging.
Adol here.

Great matches, by the way! I wish we could record more than three minute matches, though.

Also, went and added Ferdi and N9NE.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Adol here.

Great matches, by the way! I wish we could record more than three minute matches, though.

Also, went and added Ferdi and N9NE.
Yeah man that was fun. I don't lag with you hardly at all which is also nice. And sorry I said maybe next time just a bit ago, my roommate's cousin and her friend wanted to play with us.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That'd be tight, mike.

EDIT: Btw, guys, if you want to unlock all the songs that are dropped via CD, lemme know and I'll send you my CD factory stage. I just unlocked at least 15 songs in under half an hour, possibly more, I'm still pressing the back button.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman

Just a warning >.>;

~Mp
I'm glad a lot of new people are joining Colorado's smash scene.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice

Just a warning >.>;

~Mp

>.>...which one were you?

Added you by the way.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
That'd be tight, mike.

EDIT: Btw, guys, if you want to unlock all the songs that are dropped via CD, lemme know and I'll send you my CD factory stage. I just unlocked at least 15 songs in under half an hour, possibly more, I'm still pressing the back button.
How does a stage make a difference? But I do want all the songs so yeah... <_<

JawHun

Smash Rookie
My name's John, I'm Mike Z's older bro. Put me under his friend code.

Also, hello everyone. I exist.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
alright guys so i was at henry's today and we made a map that is just to amazingly fun. The basic idea is just create a large map and have long lines of ladders only and have the blocks that fall after you stand on them where they will fall and push anyone on the ladder down. it's really simple but it's just really fun jumping from ladder to ladder trying to knock the other person off. also if you want add items and a single item will cause the block to fall so the blocks are consistantly falling. we had around 6 lines 3 blocks in between each line and the largest block possible over 5 of the ladders but had to make on 2nd size because it wouldn't fit otherwise. when i get my usb wifi thing working correctly I'll add my friend code and send you guys a copy of the map.
Hell yeah! I've been making and playing on custom stages a little more lately so yeah, send us copies.

That'd be tight, mike.

Also yes, see, this is why I told everyone to put their Wii code too instead of just their Brawl FC, in addition to sending Brawl replays/snapshots/messages.

I got it and I got this
2191-7386-5869

play me now
lol?

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Good series of games today, Igneous. I really started slipping the last couple matches though. :dizzy:

I swear by Ike and Ganondorf.... REVENGE!!!2#%( (rematch me sometime) :flame:

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Hey all. Name's Jamaal, and I was suggested to come onto these boards to find Smash people near my area (Highlands Ranch,) and so I am. I'm looking to get onto the Smash scene more and become dope at Brawl and junk :)

I'm mediocre in skill level, so I've got some stuff to learn. I've played with Tony and Tim mostly only to get generally whooped :|. Still, any people around Highlands Ranch.

Oh, and I'm very often down for doing Wi-Fi. I think that stuff appears to the left of my post?

Think that's it for a newb posting :) Nice to meet ya and take care!

EDIT: Oh! Since I knew we were talking about it. If any of you were at the Smash Midnight release at Jefferson Village (Whatever's off the highway and Kipling,) I was the loud black kid who kept yelling "IS BRAWL BAYBEE" and won the tournament there. :laugh: Also, I won't be going to the second round, busy this weekend :(

Zeela12

Smash Ace
@ nite: nice brawls today, sorry I had to leave, my dad got pissed at me for playing too much. Still wonder how I lost to your jiggz lol.

@ Lovo, Ryu, tran: added you guys, let's play.

also, wii code is under my avatar.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
lol, mikeB, were you saying I sucked or that Ferdi sucks, or both with those taunt messages? someting tells me you were trying to get a point across >.<

(edit: or mikeK, I get you guys mixed up)

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Up for a game right now Zeela? (added you, BTW) Also, I'm just gonna be leaving myself on AIM with Away Messages to show if I'm available for play or not. So message me on there for a game :)

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Up for a game right now Zeela? (added you, BTW) Also, I'm just gonna be leaving myself on AIM with Away Messages to show if I'm available for play or not. So message me on there for a game :)
are u the same jamaal that use to hang out with my bro phil and long? btw i live in highlands ranch

Top Bottom