• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
no, that number counters the throw, if you back throw them and they end up at that percent, you switch places the moment they're thrown and fly off the screen yourself.

Unless you put in the konami code.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Ok, here Tony I went through the whole tape and wrote down winner/loser just for you.

tony zelda vs icies mike(win)
tim ike(win) vs icies mike
tim ike(win) vs robot ryan
tim ike(win) vs tony zelda
tim ike vs mike ganon(win)
mike ganon(win) vs ryan robot
mike ganon vs tony kirby(win)
tony kirby vs metaknight tim(win)
metaknight tim(win) vs ryan robot
tim ness vs mike lucas(win)
tony sonic vs mike ganon(win)
lucario mike(win) vs robot ryan
tim wario(win) vs icies mike
tony sonic vs mike ganon(win)
tony sonic(win) vs mike ganon flat zone
mike lucas(win) vs robot ryan
tim olimar(win) vs mike lucas
tim olimar(win) vs sonic tony
tim olimar(win) vs yuta peach
tim olimar(win) vs robot ryan
tim olimar vs mike lucas(win)
mike dedede(win) vs tony sonic
mike icies(win) vs yuta peach
mike lucas(win) vs ryan robot
mike ganon vs tim pokemon trainer(win)
tim pokemon trainer vs tony sonic(win)
tony sonic(win) vs robot ryan
tim ness(win) vs tony sonic
tim ness(win) vs mike ganon
tim metaknight(win) vs ryan robot
tim metaknight(win) vs tony sonic
tim metaknight vs tony sonic(win)
mike dedede(win) vs tony sonic
tim ness(win) vs ferdi toon link
tim ness(win) vs tony sonic
tim ness(win) vs mike lucas
tim ness(win) vs mcmoney snake
tim ness vs marth ferdi(win)
marth ferdi vs tony sonic(win)
mike ganon vs tony sonic(win)
yang marth vs tony sonic(win)
mcmoney vs tony sonic(win)
lovo link vs tony sonic(win)
tony sonic(win) vs erg falco
tony sonic(win) vs mike icies
tony sonic vs tim ness(win)
tim ike(win) vs mcmoney snake
tim ike vs ferdi toon link(win)
toon link ferdi vs mike lucas(win)
falco erg vs mike icies(win)
yang diddy vs mike ganon(win)
teams from here on.

Well, I guess I didn't remember because there were only two wins versus me and I was only to Ferdi **** combo in the tape meaning I hadn't reached those matches yet. I'll put whatever ones you want up.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking tony wants this chunk:

marth ferdi vs tony sonic(win)
mike ganon vs tony sonic(win)
yang marth vs tony sonic(win)
mcmoney vs tony sonic(win)
lovo link vs tony sonic(win)
tony sonic(win) vs erg falco
tony sonic(win) vs mike icies

But that's just a guess.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Holy **** burnnnnnn

you want some ice for that burn?

dry ice

cause it's hot

In related news, Line Rider is coming to DS/Wii! There was something else that I found out about a game but I forgot it :( will edit if I can remember it.

Ferdi edit: For the people who hasn't seen it, I know Tim has

A MUGEN project, Card Sagas Wars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC0w3NqfwE0

Site and card characters thus far

http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/cards_blue.htm

There are 3 type of cards red/green/blue. Note that on the blue one, you guys should check out #234

Graceful

Smash Rookie
<_< I'm like stuck in the past with Melee :0

Im hella bored, Just started playing FF Tactics again, oh yea... wait I forgot.. something cool on ps1 tatics......:X

Sheexz..

Yep...............................................

Hi Ferdi <3
Hi mike? <3?? <<;
Hi Tony :|
Hi ??Heibrahi??

* I saw this girl bend over today And I all said " Show me your moves!" and gave a Thumbs up on that ***

Hi LoVo and Erg

Also, my friend is b'itchin about my edgegaurding him and edge hogging he says " its not honorable" or w.e
He just says he can beat me without all those " CHEAP" tactics. And yea " IM NOT EVEN JAPANESE, IM BLACK AHAHAHA"

The usueal bi'tchin...I just don't know what to say, I tried to explain to him about Tiers and that such..he dosnt belive me.

So Im bored of him, he thinks Budokai 3 Is a "REAL" fighting game..bs

Oh yea! I gettin a car son! With Greddy PowerPistons and exaust pipe that can eat your whole leg!lmao

8^D

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok guys how the **** do I play against SKterran? Seriously wtf, why did 4pooling have to be so easily stopped =(

Now all Akira needs to do to be more BA is pull out some insane crazy nigra dance moves and call it stomping the yard. Make sure you actually stomp someone's yard though. Hard.

Ferdi's list of people to own in Brawl/general:

Gimpyfish
Hylian
Chillin
g-regulate
Durango
New Mexico

then I'll be all GGNORE

Ferdi edit: Forgot to comment on something, WHEN are you getting your car Roman? Cause I'm getting mine like before/after March 15th. The exact time I WONT be needing it since we all have brawl WiFi. If the man hadn't put me down I would've had a car half a year ago :(

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol just give me a web site ill figure it out you guys got advance wars before it came out and got japanese brawl **** pirates tell me plz thank you

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Alright guys, the first big Smash Brawl tournament is ready to go. Here is the info:

The C3 Chapter of the National Video Game Association in collaboration with Entertainmart is proud to present the Return of the Spring's King event. This event is one of a series called the Road to Cutthroat leading up to the regional championships Colorado Cutthroat Cutthroat Tournament and the national event the NVGA SuperCon. Each first place winner in each tournament wins a first round by at the regional championship, The Colorado Cutthroat Console Tournament. So come out and show why your are the best in the region. More details on sponsors, prizes, etc are coming soon....

If you are interested in participating in this event go here:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/KingofSprings.php

Also, check out our series called The Road to Cutthroat for listing of upcoming events leading to the regional championships and the NVGA SuperCon

Sponsors:

Smashboard Tournament link:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=147851

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=140135

I'm going to need some help because I don't know if I'm going to have enough Wii's. With 41 players at the last tournament I'm expecting double that for this tournament and let's not forget about CCCT. Busy time for Colorado. Pre-registration for this event will be up this week BUT CCCT pre-registration is ready. Sign up and pull those out of staters!!

Raph, give me call or let me know if your interested in the tournament director position?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Why don't you own someone good, Ferdi? Seriously.
EXACTLY! Every single one of those people I posted thinks they're good just because they have/played Brawl and put up ****ty vids of themselves and for some stupid reason people believe that they're good because they're fad starters/low tier users/crappy players.

Go****, need to knock some sense into those people.

Well, started watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan cause I'm a weaboo, sadly, it's amazing with lots of cool animations and HOT BLOODED ACTION such as

GIGA DRILL BREAKER!!!!!!!!

It's like a Falcon Punch only with a drill and with much more hot blooded animations.

ATTN Mike: Note that I still have your controller and you still have mine with the LVL0/Fergadis on it. I need it back(this saturday maybe?). Anything going on Saturday?

Note that on the Gamestop tourneys, I've been hearing that you're only going to be able to use THEIR supplied Wiimote OR Wiimote + Nunchuk controller setup.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
EXACTLY! Every single one of those people I posted thinks they're good just because they have/played Brawl and put up ****ty vids of themselves and for some stupid reason people believe that they're good because they're fad starters/low tier users/crappy players.

Go****, need to knock some sense into those people.

Well, started watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan cause I'm a weaboo, sadly, it's amazing with lots of cool animations and HOT BLOODED ACTION such as

GIGA DRILL BREAKER!!!!!!!!

It's like a Falcon Punch only with a drill and with much more hot blooded animations.

ATTN Mike: Note that I still have your controller and you still have mine with the LVL0/Fergadis on it. I need it back(this saturday maybe?). Anything going on Saturday?

Note that on the Gamestop tourneys, I've been hearing that you're only going to be able to use THEIR supplied Wiimote OR Wiimote + Nunchuk controller setup.
Gurren Lagaan is my favorite Anime. It's a really really good show. And I have no idea where you are but it only gets better and better.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, can I get some preliminary rules for Brawl put up on the site so when brawl comes out they know the setting that they have to play on?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, can I get some preliminary rules for Brawl put up on the site so when brawl comes out they know the setting that they have to play on?
3 stock, I'd go with a 7-8 minute time limit.

Random Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Pokemon Stadium 1, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Smashville.

Items: None please, if you do add any DON'T DO FINAL SMASH! THEY ARE COMPLETELY UNFAIR.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Seriously, nothing is happening this weekend? Final weekend before Brawl, and we need to practice Wiimote/Wiimote + Nunchuk. AND I need my controller from Mike :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQcoJ5GuZUU
I bought a classic controller today. My wavebirds are all dying but I didn't want to buy a new one. They are hard to find and expensive once you do. And normal controllers don't work in my set up too much room between the couch and TV. Or rather too short of cords.

I'll probably start with the classic controller then try the wiimote + Nunchuck

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Happened to me too, David. So I just changed it to 40 posts per page, works now.

Edit: Also, my friend in hawaii wants us to come out for their next tourney. Anyone wanna get us tickets?!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Happened to me too, David. So I just changed it to 40 posts per page, works now.

Edit: Also, my friend in hawaii wants us to come out for their next tourney. Anyone wanna get us tickets?!
Never fear, Da Chang foundation is here. If only airlines took mesos.......GG:ohwell:

Top Bottom