• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't deal with that. :( If Tager is actually good i'm going to kill myself.

Also from what i've seen so far Makoto doesn't really look that bad. Still seems like they don't really even know what to do yet.

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
ROM 4 just ended. There was some pretty awesome stuff, and some pretty predictable stuff. I now owe tony entry to singles when he gets around to attending a tourny =p

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
5'1" of hair is pretty hard to manage now.

Ya.

Tager? Not bottom tier? What does he have going for him?

Also: Will be posting an advertisement for our Dec 3rd LAN and Console event tomorrow. Stay tune.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Whenever, I'm free all this week, minus Friday. Then we can get some matches in Blaz where I go "Oh right, that's a thing. That you can do."

Name in LoL?

Found this tier list. http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1320582506/1

After 5 minutes of slowly "translating" with my less-than-a-semester's worth of Japanese:

S: Valkenhayn, Ragna
A:Hakumen, Hazama, Bang, Carl, Taokaka, Arakune
B:Relius, Lambda, Rachel, Mu-13, Tager, Platinum
C:Jin, Noel, Litchi
D:Tsubaki, Makoto

What the hell did they do to Makoto!?

Text me your address, and I'll tell you about a day ahead of time when I plan on showing up. (Tomorrow.)

I knew Hakumen was good. But I'm going to hate the Ragna matchup now.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Pretty much is it. Otherwise, school stuff. :( I will either buy UMvC3 or KoF13 to be serious with. Realizations hit after Devastation: I cannot play a Blazblue tournament ever again unless I go out of state. =/
Ooooh Ryu~! If you want a serious competitive game get Kof13. Picked it up first day it was released, and good god its so balanced! like, this has to be the most legit fighting game i'm ever played. Which is why I'm so bad at it. Its online isn't too good though, but hey if you get it we GOOOOTTA have some matches. :D You're like the only other guy I know with this game. =p I think Umvc3 is funner though.

Btw love black friday~! <3 Went to Kohls got a 75$ jacket with black fur on the inside and a paled green on the outside for 35 bucks~! Its soooooo comfy n snugglishes~! Oh also super tight jeans. Hot damn i'm man gorgeous *ego stroke*

Bees!

Smash Ace
So many ponies and not enough smash. I remember why I don't come here anymore. lol Will be in the Colorado Smash group elsewhere. A place not invaded by a cartoon for 5 year old girls.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you're trying to insult us, at least come up with something more creative. Cause we haven't heard that one 2357209356024-1916346134tu1-8tu4qh0784 nytq03 ytq9whqf08 cq08hbfagoiwg794huar times since october last year.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

I - Good games, looks like you got your revenge from the last tourney. Those matches were freaking close.
Steam - You fair'd me the wrong way. :/ I still died though. Good Lucario games too.
Whoever the Lucario main who wasn't Steam was - DRILL REST
Meno - Awesome games, I'm surprised my Jiggs actually gave you a lot of trouble. Looking forward to playing you in an actual tourney match some time.
Whoever that D3 main was that I camped the CRAP out of - Good games, I gotta get better at that MU. I seriously considered timing you out all three games.
Cooper - Work on that Marth. It was fun partnering with you.
Ran - I'm still holding that match-finishing Rest from some Fight Night against you. I gotta work on that Snake MU though.
SOAPy - Didn't get to play you at all. :/
Tim - I swear I'm gonna get better at Melee eventually.
Those two people I beat in the Melee loser's bracket - REST
[/end shoutouts]

Ryan said that the next tourney will probably be New Year's Eve, just so you all know.

AND SOMEONE BE MY BRAWL PARTNER GODDANGIT

Top Bottom