• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
>pinkie pie is the result of skitty x wailord
*not surprised face*

Man, I was so bummed that Krystal didn't make it into the game. Her staff would have given her a great disjointed hitbox on her normals, and the B moves could have all come from starfox adventures. She even had an up b in the rocket boost. She had a fireball projectle, and a ground pound, and enough unique stuff to be a really neat character, but nooOooo, we get a third fox clone >.< I PLAY ENOUGH OF THOSE ALREADY!!/endrant

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
Yeah, pretty much. Whatcha gonna do? Well, hopefully Sakurai doesn't completely blow up Super Smash Bros. Universe *coughtrippingcough* and the whole community can start all playing the same game again.

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
I don't care about that. I play 64 on that airplane, three-spots-for-your-hands, can't-hit-the-L-button piece of junk and it's still my favorite of the three. I'm talking about mechanics.

Rizen

Smash Legend
They might come out with a special gamecube style 'classic controller'. Yeah and Link won't be low tier either:glare:, lol.

I want to see Knuckles, Megaman X and Zero, Glitch, Cloud, Sepheroth, Tifa, more Tifa, in addition to what people have already said.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I meant the Glitch from Metal Arms: Glitch in the System. That game was awesome but got close to no recognition :(.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pit was from a different unsupported franchise which they had been planning to make a new game for for some time and rob was an unlockable character in mario kart DS + had random cameos in multiple other nintendo games including kirby and pikmin.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Sonic Adventure 2 was a good game :) .
Ice Climbers are still getting the raw deal with only 1 game of theirs. Sheik and ICs have been in more SSBs than games from the series they came from.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Krystal? Yea sure, why the hell not. I don't care for her, but the more characters the better. I want an outragous amount of characters in the next game. I don't care how lame or obscure they are.

R.O.B made a cameo in F-zero GX as well.

they had a human version of starfox too.
Im not sure if its awesome...or just weird. =p

Bees!

Smash Ace
Super Smash Bros: A Man Can Dream
I thought I would be nice and fix the mistake in your post :p

Also not to destroy anyone's dreams involving Final Fantasy Characters. But FF characters getting into the next smash game is about as likely as 50 Cent getting in to the next Smash game(and makes about as much sense).

Also I am really hoping they don't go this way but I fear that miis will be included in the game. Just what I need, ****ing Fisher Price Little People looking abominations that Nintendo should have never created; in my smash games. :(

Rizen

Smash Legend
Mii are getting obnoxious; I hate the Mii's voices on Mario Kart. But SSB4 will be on the wii U so we'll get mii Us instead:sick:. By the way, did you know there's not puking face icon? That just occurred to me.

if it's
'wii U' shouldn't they be
'mii n' ? Or better:
'm!! n' .

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
IGN gave Skyward Sword a perfect score (not too sure if that really means all that much, though). I've always been into Zelda games, I'll more than likely check it out soon.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Apparently Skyrim is better than Ocarina of Time.

But my wii was destroyed by dog urine 2 years ago now, so I can't play it.

I must have said that like 5 times in this thread now.

@Jamaal: what games HAVE you been touching? hmm???

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Apparently Skyrim is better than Ocarina of Time.

But my wii was destroyed by dog urine 2 years ago now, so I can't play it.

I must have said that like 5 times in this thread now.

@Jamaal: what games HAVE you been touching? hmm???
LoL, Puzzle Quest, and decided to super-late pick up Marvel seriously about a month ago, but don't have UMvC3, so that and AE (which I do not own) whenever it's available for play.

Pretty much is it. Otherwise, school stuff. :( I will either buy UMvC3 or KoF13 to be serious with. Realizations hit after Devastation: I cannot play a Blazblue tournament ever again unless I go out of state. =/

EDIT: I'll let you borrow my Wii if I can borrow Skyward Sword after you're done. :>

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Hit me up and I'll play LoL sometimes. I kinda miss that game.

I'm thinking I'll just be one of those online BB junkies that never goes to anything because BB is dead in his state.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
****ing deal. When can I pick it up? I won't let any pets near it this time.
Whenever, I'm free all this week, minus Friday. Then we can get some matches in Blaz where I go "Oh right, that's a thing. That you can do."

Name in LoL?

Found this tier list. http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1320582506/1

After 5 minutes of slowly "translating" with my less-than-a-semester's worth of Japanese:

S: Valkenhayn, Ragna
A:Hakumen, Hazama, Bang, Carl, Taokaka, Arakune
B:Relius, Lambda, Rachel, Mu-13, Tager, Platinum
C:Jin, Noel, Litchi
D:Tsubaki, Makoto

What the hell did they do to Makoto!?

Top Bottom