• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Be willing to give the guy a second chance, unlike certain people named Steam.
Not saying we did badly - going Double Jiggs nearly won us Melee Doubles at Summit 1, we just figured out we could actually do Double Jiggs a little too late in the set.
It was literally last-second though (Ryan walked up to me right before Melee dubs started and said that if I could find a partner there'd be an even four teams for brackets, and I randomly ran around the Melee setups looking for anyone who had an extra five bucks), and we had terrible communication the first two games.

I will concede that game 2 was hilarious though. "You know, we're not gonna win 6 straight games, let's just do something lulzy. Dr. Mario / Pichu FTW!"

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, flankbook actually existed. It was a pony facebook. But it closed down and got replaced with that.

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
First of all: Oh my god, ponies. Everywhere. I need a more furry avatar.

Second of all, hopefully my **** talk has riled up the melee community enough that they will be showing up to the next tourny (which I will, ironically, not be attending).

Not saying we did badly - going Double Jiggs nearly won us Melee Doubles at Summit 1, we just figured out we could actually do Double Jiggs a little too late in the set.
It was literally last-second though (Ryan walked up to me right before Melee dubs started and said that if I could find a partner there'd be an even four teams for brackets, and I randomly ran around the Melee setups looking for anyone who had an extra five bucks), and we had terrible communication the first two games.

I will concede that game 2 was hilarious though. "You know, we're not gonna win 6 straight games, let's just do something lulzy. Dr. Mario / Pichu FTW!"
L2 and I have the best communication in the state, so don't feel bad. This is not because we play competitive MMOs online all the time, or because we know each others' styles so well from playing smash together for years (though I'm sure it doesn't hurt), it's because we actually talk during matches. Nobody else does that.

Also, as I recall your Dr. Mario Pichu team got 5 or 6 stocked by us >.<

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I remember when Z'zgashi used that Krystal avy awhile back.
It's still as sexy as I remembered it.

Zajice, if a tourney goes down when I go to visit, we teamin'. :applejack:

dettadeus

Smash Lord
It's a screen of Krystal in Super Smash Bros Crusade.
Hence it's a really poor png image zoomed in.

I should probably change it at some point.

And wow I think that's the first time someone's called me by the last half of my username, lol.

Searches "goggleschu"
Only gets pics of Brawl Pikachu
:<

Someone has to record some of my Melee games/sets at Summit 2. Preferably game 1, when I'm playing Pichu and murdering.

Also, when are we gonna see some of the matches from Summit 1? Are they up?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, to me it just seems like she's even harder to play in general, but still really unique. I actually have no idea how good haku is going to be in the tiers either, but I'm really happy with him as a character. Sooo definitely playin so BBCSEX this summer. Meaning OoS tourneys!!!!

Also, the last 50% of that combo did about 5% of the damage >.>

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
Yeah, it was definitely lulzy Detta. Also, double jiggs... I wanted to kill myself when I saw that >.>

Still, it's not too terrible because any time either of you gets knocked away, it takes 5 seconds for you to get back into the battle and it's double team city on the other jiggs. Also, neither of you can approach very well. Just stay behind my Marth and play it safe, or get pressure on a jiggs and not have to worry about it getting interrupted by your team mate. You know what you should play? PICHU/JIGGS!

Top Bottom