• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Hey Ran, or anyone, if you see/have a black Wiimote that nobody claimed, it's mine. I couldn't find it yesterday after the tourney. It's got gold looking batteries in it I think. Either that or rechargeable silver/green ones.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
@Bees: It's the 26th of November. Make sure to come so I actually have a brawl doubles partner. :U
@Fish: Steam said his friend picked up a bunch of wiimotes and put them in Steam's bag. He mentioned he had mine and one that he thought was yours.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Bees you shoulda been there for dubs. Meno, Steam, Fish, and DTL all paired off for dubs and I had to team with Jorge. He's not bad, but I feel my dubs experience would have been more positive if I had a fellow ranked player to team with.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
GAME OVER!!!

I know all of you loved the music from the NES generation, so you ALL should come to GAME OVER, an 8-bit music EXTRAVAGANZA!

When: November 2nd, Wednesday at 8:00PM
Where: 2199 California Street Denver, CO 80205 (303) 294-9258
What: All the hottest chiptune artists in Denver: Aethernaut, Ate Bitten, CTLR, EZKL, Mario Frog Suit, Rainbowdragoneyes, Rasmussen

PLUS+ All you can eat organic buffet!

$5 admission + $5 for food

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=298168413542741

Steam

Smash Hero
Bees you shoulda been there for dubs. Meno, Steam, Fish, and DTL all paired off for dubs and I had to team with Jorge. He's not bad, but I feel my dubs experience would have been more positive if I had a fellow ranked player to team with.
you need to find a static partner. Meno/DTL , Bees/Detta , and Steam/Fish are pretty much paired off.

Bees!

Smash Ace
you need to find a static partner. Meno/DTL , Bees/Tiger, and Steam/Fish are pretty much paired off.
Fixed for ya! I want to team with Detta. However once Tiger gets here I wanna try some Robot/Marth action. I think they would do well together.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I can play Marth too. :U
I doubt my Marth is scene-ready yet, though... Haven't played him in a while and haven't gotten good at spacing F-Smash for edgeguarding yet.
And then there's the lack of MU experience.
Yeah, my Marth ain't ready.

Level~Zero, I could team with you since it seems neither of us have a partner.

Steam

Smash Hero
Fixed for ya! I want to team with Detta. However once Tiger gets here I wanna try some Robot/Marth action. I think they would do well together.
marth is just kinda bad in teams. but she's not comming for awhile so I figured you'd be teaming with detta til she gets here.

JUST HELP ME MAKE THE SITUATION LOOK HOPELESS

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Who is Tiger?

And c'mon Bees, we've gone on for a while that we should try teaming up for dubs but we never got around to it -.-

You usually dubbed with Steam but now he's clung himself to Fish.

Steam

Smash Hero
Who is Tiger?

And c'mon Bees, we've gone on for a while that we should try teaming up for dubs but we never got around to it -.-

Tiger's a marth/MK main from the EC. she's moving to Colorado this summer.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Steamed Fish.

Team Tiger Bees

First things that came to mind when reading that whole paired off thing. Couldn't come up with one for Dylan and Meno except for Melan

Bees!

Smash Ace
I like the Team name "For the last time I am not stealing your girlfriend Steam! Really! :troll: "
Who is Tiger?

We will team sometime. I am open to teaming with anyone until Tiger gets here. Also her Marth is legit and ROB can help save Marth from being gimped.

Steam

Smash Hero
me and tiger have terrible team chemistry anyways.

and I'm sure you will miss my roid rage. I will miss your supercamping that gives me roid rage.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
but didn't you say at summit that fox wasn't a furry? hypocrite.
I said he wasn't AS furry.

And if Bees wants to perma-team with someone he hasn't even met yet than I guess I'll try to team with Chunky.

Steam

Smash Hero
Bees has met tiger. you just never go to smashfests so you never met her.

and fox is just as furry. lucario doesn't have fur on his lower legs so one could argue fox is more furry.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No.

Not at all.
Lucario is the epitome of furry.
Not only that, but he's the epitome of the worst kind of furry.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
DAMNIT BEES!
GET OUT
JUST
JUST ****ING TAKE YOUR YAFF
OR WHATEVER YOU KIDS CALL IT
AND GO

You too metaknight. Timing out my mouse. You guys are jerks. >:C

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It looks more black than purple.
And let's not kid ourselves, Spelt.

You don't care a single bit about the color. :applejack:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
USERNAME COLORS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS

Ask the "Pokemon Masters" who lost their color.

All dat salt.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
At least the pokemon masters deserved it more than the smash developers.

Top Bottom