• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
koikaze do you play melee?

Sounds like you've already gotten help Sunny, but my dad is a Lawyer for the DoJ. He's pretty much the most lawyer-y you can get. If you want another opinion I can show your info to him.

although it isn't specifically his area of expertise.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
I am going to miss playing fish in melee.

because dan is an ******* in melee
Aww, Imma miss you too, Steam!

And Dan isn't that bad. Start playing more defensively and reactively, like retreating Skull Crushers when he tries to approach with aerials. As long as you stay out of shine range and on the stage, a ground battle is actually pretty even because of Ganon's range. Oh, and CC everything 8D

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
gotta PM him Meno.

I'll bring a setup too just in case, but it'll be close to dinner time before I get there.

edit: nvm about the setup, I can't stay there for long.

-Ran

Smash Master
I had a lot of fun meeting everyone. I can't wait till I stop getting dizzy from the lack of oxygen while I play. D:

Bees!

Smash Ace
Wow, I never thought of that...I'd have to come to Colorado a few days early, lol, That's the best John I've ever heard, I'm borrowing it.
2009 Supercon some Korean players came for SC4 nationals and one of them passed out because of the altitude so I believe it. In fact where I live is about 7000 feet above sea level.

-Ran

Smash Master
Yea, there's about twenty percent less oxygen here compared to what most people are used to if they are from the coast. Must acclimate. I'm going to die in the gym tomorrow.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
SADEST STORY EVA ;(

a grl was walkin wit her bf 2 skool. nd she sed 2 him as dey was crossin da rode "bbz will u luv me 4eva??" he said "no". the grl was sad n ran across da road and she was hit by car. her bf ran over to her. she ded. he cryed and wispered to her body "i ment to say i will luv u 5ever..." (dat mean he luv her more than 4ever)

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Thanks everyone for coming. It was hella fun!

I'm hosting smash on Wednesdays, starting THIS Wednesday Aug 10th at 5:00PM.

Lemme know if you are coming or need my address.

PS, someone left a sensor bar and Silver controller

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
SADEST STORY EVA ;(

a grl was walkin wit her bf 2 skool. nd she sed 2 him as dey was crossin da rode "bbz will u luv me 4eva??" he said "no". the grl was sad n ran across da road and she was hit by car. her bf ran over to her. she ded. he cryed and wispered to her body "i ment to say i will luv u 5ever..." (dat mean he luv her more than 4ever)

lmao

Thanks everyone for coming. It was hella fun!

I'm hosting smash on Wednesdays, starting THIS Wednesday Aug 10th at 5:00PM.

Lemme know if you are coming or need my address.

PS, someone left a sensor bar and Silver controller

That silver controller is probably mine, I don't know where the hell I could have put it. It should have " SWF: MoblinMan" or something like that engraved on the side.

Bees!

Smash Ace
SADEST STORY EVA ;(

I knew there was physhing scams on facebook, but I didn't know they had them on smashboards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGd1bAJV4dI

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I prefer the story about the guy giving his life to donate his ovaries to his girlfriend who had ovary cancer.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
For the Blazblue peoples here (which I assume is only Moblin and Spelt)

I will probably be doing a BlazBlue side-tourny at the next EFL event: Paid In Full 3 (Link to: http://www.extrafresh.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=1577&page=1#Item_14 ), pending mostly on interest (but I won't need a lot either).

It'll be some small entry fee, anywhere from 1 - 5 dollars. Event is on 9/24. People should also come to play in Marvel 3 /AE or whatevers. But get at me if you're interested and CAN LEGITIMATELY MAKE IT. I know how you Smashers are ;P

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm starting to think about playing a lot less brawl and a lot more melee. I can actually enjoy melee while using my main and trying. brawl not so much.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
I'm starting to think about playing a lot less brawl and a lot more melee. I can actually enjoy melee while using my main and trying. brawl not so much.
From the looks of it, I think this is how the Colorado scene is going.

Bees!

Smash Ace
From the looks of it, I think this is how the Colorado scene is going.
Not me for me its opposite. Aside from ICs I don't really enjoy anyone in that game. Kirby is much more fun in Brawl because he is *** in melee. Also ROB isn't in melee and I enjoy wavebouncing mindgames as well as his all around style of play/recovery.
I would say I am the opposite of Steam. I enjoy my main more in Brawl than in Melee...

Melee still is awesome though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Melee's pretty damn boring.
I don't know how people can put up with it anymore.

Top Bottom