• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
but I'm not going to have to deal with dylan's crisis at mines... because it's mines...
Bull****. You'll still deal with it.

Tbh, I've never had that problem. I hung out with the wrong crowd like.. 3 years ago, but never was connected. I've always hunted out the scholars and surrounded myself with them all the while leading them.

Dylan, try and start a study group at your college or something. I established mine a year ago, and it's still going on. Mondays (usually) from 20:00 to 24:00 at Village Inn. Lots of productivity gets done.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I've overheard a lot of conversations this school year at CU and overall I'm pretty disappointed in my peer group. Nearly ALL the conversations I hear between girls are cold, mean gossiping sessions about dormmates or "friends". Honestly, I don't believe most girls are even friends with their friends and are just using them to increase their popularity/emotional support. From the guys, all I hear is about them getting "****ed up", their amazing promiscuity, or how much of a ***** their teacher is for assigning homework.

These people suck. I miss my IB friends. And I want to find a group of friends that don't have to get high before ****ing everything. Honestly, sometimes it's ok to see a movie sober. ****.
Sounds ... exactly like high school.
That's disappointing. :(

the Marronator

Smash Ace
So I've overheard a lot of conversations this school year at CU and overall I'm pretty disappointed in my peer group. Nearly ALL the conversations I hear between girls are cold, mean gossiping sessions about dormmates or "friends". Honestly, I don't believe most girls are even friends with their friends and are just using them to increase their popularity/emotional support. From the guys, all I hear is about them getting "****ed up", their amazing promiscuity, or how much of a ***** their teacher is for assigning homework.

These people suck. I miss my IB friends. And I want to find a group of friends that don't have to get high before ****ing everything. Honestly, sometimes it's ok to see a movie sober. ****.
This is why I didn't want to go to CU haha. That certainly is the stereotype of the party college kid. Best of luck to you! IB like people do exist- they're just hard to find at CU.

Also, just realized, 6 weeks until summer for me :p

Bees!

Smash Ace
one word...nerds!
That is all...lol

edit(its not all) when you talk about lol is it confusing to also use lol? For that matter does over use just confuse you further?/sleep deprived post.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
This is why I didn't want to go to CU haha. That certainly is the stereotype of the party college kid. Best of luck to you! IB like people do exist- they're just hard to find at CU.

Also, just realized, 6 weeks until summer for me :p
You do understand we're playing melee when you get back, correct?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Awww just had the funnest time online brawl with this epic kirby player. <3
We were messing around with kirbys copy abilitys, and teamed up. Seems like he knows his stuff too! We did grab release infinited wario chomp infinited jab infinites, charizard flamethrower traps. Awww it was cool. :3
Man, I really wish you can send messages online so we can team up again. D: I wonder if hes on smashboards!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Dear Mike/Yang/Ferdi?,

Should I play dota/hon on a private server in order to get better @ LoL, or should I just play LoL exclusively?
yeah just stick to LoL for now though I do think that playing hon/dota would make you better. Its just its kind of like having to learn another game over again which means you have to invest a lot of time in to it. My advice to you is just to start playing ranked more....i know it sucks but it will help you get better. Make sure you have good build/rune sets for certain champions run them by me/mikezor/ferdi. Work on last hitting everything. You'll eventually have better map awareness....its just something that you have to learn from experience. With map awareness also leads to good decision making/positioning. 1 bad position/decision can cost you baron/the game in late game. Thats probably the thing that seperates people trying to get to the next level...is just playing smart and making good decisions. You also might wanna find more tryhard people to play with, that usually helps.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
tony the biggest issue i see in your play is your mouse sensitivity. seriously turn it down a lot. it affects more than you think it does. like your screen management.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I just made a station on Pandora called Radiohead Radio. I've been really enjoying it. You could say I'm a... Radiohead Radio-head. hahahahahaha

Bees!

Smash Ace
Also I am pretty sure that Steam is not gay
Played sports, wears straight clothing, doesn't respond to my advances...not that I am interested, just sayin.

Bees!

Smash Ace
you_were_getting_awfully_excited.rar

your general annoyances have grown too big for a standard file so I had to compress them.
If you get 7-zip or something you can unzip this file and see what I mean!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I'll leave it to fester and turn into a cancerous tumor on my computer like the rest of my repressed thoughts.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I also know he saw a deer at a tournament. Thats good enough!! (Not really derp)
I know I havn't met any of you...You're right on that Dylan. And i've yet to learn much about any of ya.

But id definitly like to meet you guys~! Even if all I know is how you post I still have oppinions on ya. And I like everyone of you. =w=. Even if I havn't met you yet. But I have a good feeling you'll still be cool, offline or online. <3

Top Bottom