• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Translated: me and jamaal play xbox, we hit a roadblock against a valk in tourney. we were not amused.

People 21+ should hit me up for a good place to meet females of the female variety.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Good to hear that Valk is on the 360 now.

The lot of you can stop sending me PMs about Zournament and BB. This wasn't directed at the CO Smash scene.

Steam

Smash Hero
hey dan...

BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?
BB at Zournament?

Roblin

Smash Rookie
I am feeling better now! So yay! And I will play bb with you jamaal (or anyone who wants to play with me). Just probably not until tomoro...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
This has been done before by someone actually against an ice climber player to disturb his chaingrab~! There are now rules against yelling in someones ear because of the guy that did this. xD I sooo wish I can find the original vid though. But yea, he ended up winning because of that! I consider tournaments more of a social thing so I rather not piss people off. =X No worries I won't do anything mean like that~! It was funny, yet sad at the same time that he won for that. =w=

Ryyudo, how are you consistently the most awesome poster here? :3 Its feels magical every time ya post~! =p
Honestly, that kinda behavior is symbolic of the Brawl community vs the Melee community. Doing that **** in tournament is no good.

Ah, I see. :o And that is personal. o_o

This month until the 17th is the month from hell for me. :)
Join club nao plz?

I use a few but I haven't even had to use them much because of FF+Adblock+NoScript by itself. Chrome is great for me when I need to open webpages with a lot of flash that makes FF freeze (I average 40+ tabs open at once, and that's my minimum) so I use both.

How do your computers melt?? o.o;

Because Ryyudo is awesome and the only one who knows true Jamaalian. Jamaalian is magical.
Well, one was destroyed by a webcam. The other has its vents on the bottom. They were both laptops. :(

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
That was me.
my rachel sucks.
but my ragna > jamaal's valkenhayn so yay?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Damn you, Jamaal!

Spelt, don't play Rachel. Ewww.

Or if you do play her, don't set off your lightning rods as soon as you have three. It's no good. :( Also, use 6a when the airdash/jump in on you. It's a great AA that's safe on block, I do believe.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've played rachel since CT, and it's all i know how do to.
also i set off my rods a lot just to scare the people into approaching. and sword iris is like the only decent projectile rachel has.

And have you seen the hitbox on her 6a? it's laughably dumb and it's not even an anti-air. it's a "COME HIT ME!" move and everything with more range than a toothpick beats it/clanks with it. much like top/collar.
Not sure if it's safe on shield but i doubt it.

Rachel makes me cry.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I've played rachel since CT, and it's all i know how do to.
also i set off my rods a lot just to scare the people into approaching. and sword iris is like the only decent projectile rachel has.

And have you seen the hitbox on her 6a? it's laughably dumb and it's not even an anti-air. it's a "COME HIT ME!" move and everything with more range than a toothpick beats it/clanks with it. much like top/collar.
Not sure if it's safe on shield but i doubt it.

Rachel makes me cry.

1. Well the game will just turn into "Okay, well he's gonna set off his rods. /zap okay now I can approach." I'm much more hesitant if I know the person is going to leave them there until a later, unknown time.

2. And yet my Litchi 5B has been beaten by it many times. If it clashes or gets blocked you're FAR more safe than if someone gets in on you for free. And with your style of playing Rachel, that's the last thing you want.

Also, have YOU seen her hitbox? Cause I'm looking at it right now and her top half is waaay aerial safe, like an anti-air should be, until post-punch. Be bold and try it more. Especially since all the other Rachel'sseem to be pretty successful in getting a free 1.8-2k damage out of it.

3. Here's a tissue :(

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
My computer is being really slow and can barely handle GIFs nowadays.

What is this. I thought these problems could never happen to me.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Oh, and setting off your lightning rods doesn't keep good players from approaching. After they've been set off, where's the harm in an IAD?

6a is a great AA, and you're wrong. Jam pretty much addressed everything.

Play a better char if you :( about rachel

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
He is, he's going to main valkenhayn but only if zajice doesn't. lol

Also from now on Spelt = fred

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Bees!

Smash Ace
Well I got my 360 to work so I am going through the story mode on BB.

Also an advantage to maining a horrifying **** monster with a shy guy mask is that no one else mains him.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Only steam knows what the 4 letter censored word is
could be
**** or
**** or
**** or
**** or

but steam knows its the one with a capital J

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. Well the game will just turn into "Okay, well he's gonna set off his rods. /zap okay now I can approach." I'm much more hesitant if I know the person is going to leave them there until a later, unknown time.
umm, if i let my rods sit there consistently then people are gonna have no problem jumping over them in the first place. but you are right, i should vary the times i sword iris to make it harder to approach.

2. And yet my Litchi 5B has been beaten by it many times. If it clashes or gets blocked you're FAR more safe than if someone gets in on you for free. And with your style of playing Rachel, that's the last thing you want.

Also, have YOU seen her hitbox? Cause I'm looking at it right now and her top half is waaay aerial safe, like an anti-air should be, until post-punch. Be bold and try it more. Especially since all the other Rachel'sseem to be pretty successful in getting a free 1.8-2k damage out of it.
http://i54.tinypic.com/2hzrfux.jpg
both ragna and rachel's 6a hitboxes are out for 2 frames, above is a screenshot of both their 6a's during the second frame the hitbox is active.

yes, the hitbox is fine during the first frame, but nowhere near fine during the second. and DEFINITELY not how an anti-air should look.

I personally have been hit out of 6a at least 90% of the times i've tried. and if you ask most competent rachels they'll say 6a is a bad move too. there's even a wishlist thread on the rachel forums on dustloop for changes in cs2 and the number 2 most wanted change on there is a good anti-air (number one thing is more damage).

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/show...g-must-be-done&p=692850&viewfull=1#post692850

oh hey look, one of the best carl's in california saying 6a is trash.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know Toby?

He is Asian.

Claims to be the best marth in COLORADO

Says he beat m2k 2x at supercon.

Shin is talking to his friend. I want to see if anyone knows him.

Bees!

Smash Ace
lol sounds like a troll
I am pretty sure the only marth that fought m2k was Mikehaze
and he lost...( I am sure he will beat him next time though)
and besides, MikeHaze already has the title of best Marth in Colorado.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Colorado Smash Scene: Closed from 7:00 pm-9:00 pm wednesdays. XD

Well I am off to bed. I has first day of new position tomorrow. Time to figure out what all of class wouldn't teach me

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Only steam knows what the 4 letter censored word is
could be
**** or
**** or
**** or
**** or

but steam knows its the one with a capital J
What is "J!zz?" :3
Did I win? '3'

I still despise spermacuna though. >w>

Oh btw, I was playing valk, and then I saw this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmUixZdqdcc
And im like "Why am I playing this tea sipping sissy, when I can be playing a REAL MANLY MAIN!"

The combos arn't good, but for some reason this made my bang like 10times better, just because of how awesome it is!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Sunnysunny;11772658Oh btw said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmUixZdqdcc[/url]
And im like "Why am I playing this tea sipping sissy, when I can be playing a REAL MANLY MAIN!"

The combos arn't good, but for some reason this made my bang like 10times better, just because of how awesome it is!
You could've at least put up the better lyrical, and original, version of it! Salty runback on that!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:urg:
:)

But yeah, that style is way hot for a music video. And Hokuto no Ken is as manly as it gets.

Top Bottom