• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here and I've missed some funny arguments between zaj and tony. Also for Jamaal, I would love to bring more girls that play games (or are ok with them), but the problem is that there aren't many of them and all of the semi attractive ones are already taken.

In response to the how do you get girls question: I don't even know what girls want and I am one! So don't worry about it, it will just happen. Eventually.

Also, Tony, I appreciate that you see that I have drive to play video games. I will not let you down.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Don't try to make it happen. Don't look for it. It will happen when it happens.
That is what people tell me. Doesn' always work though (In my experience has never worked) I tried it for about 6 years. Its bull****. Just be yourself thats the only thing I think that matters.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Meno+

Now with added vitamin D.

Women seem easy street. Be yourself, and it will happen eventually - but when you see something you like, go for it.

Now, I just gotta follow my own advice and get past "hi" with this one guy who works the desk.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Imagining Meno trying to awkwardly say to a crush is kinda...adorable. In a platonic way mind you. idk its just funny imagining 2 gay guys in one of those preliminary situations with relationships.
Not in a bad way though...its just...
I am going to shut up now.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yea, its best not to act like someone your not. :V Im just naturally feminine acting. Not feminine looking, but acting. :3

Oh, and menos. Hope ya don't mind me asking but are you a dood, or a doodette? '3'

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I would post mine, but Steam. He'll find me eventually though.

I always think the + means they have premium so they're telling us they're better members. But Tim has a +. Tim should get premium. Then he could be timonictoonlink.

Also LOL Josiah.

And Manny, do you know if that guy is gay? I always assumed you people had a code, but I hear about people assuming incorrectly a lot. And yeah, I said "you people", but I say it with the utmost respect. Is my Peach good?

My Snake is. But not really.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The guy was the sole male hanging out with a bunch of girls at the gym this one time. I'm pretty sure.

Plus we make eye contact? And I can kinda tell? Iurrno.

And no.

Also: the + means you have that person friended.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
That and act as though you are a "project" someone she can "change"
I might suggest being shiftless, immature and inapproachable. Not willing to compromise and [collapse=etc]childishly argumentative. Also act like a hipster or gangster to boot. Get a pencil thin beard, wear wife-beaters and get rims on your vehicle. All of this would indicate that you are a bad boy that doesn't play by the rules. This makes girls go nuts! They are determined to prove their daddies wrong about THAT guy so they will take you on and try to change you. Then when they are unable to do so they will come to terms with who you are and complain for the rest of their lives that there are no good guys left. Also its worth noting that the most likely reason she will stay with you is because you got her pregnant. Oh also exude confidence and walk around with a douchebagie undeserved sense of accomplishment. [/collapse]
One more thing to cover anyone who might go for this over my obvious jaded attitude towards dating and how much of a waste of time searching for a relationship is to me.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He's right in the searching for a relationship part. Just don't. But at the same time, if you feel drawn to someone unexplainably, you should probably approach them at least as friends.

And by unexplainably I did not mean "Dam_ she's hot!!!!".

just let them come to you.
This.

Don't try to make it happen. Don't look for it. It will happen when it happens.
That is what people tell me. Doesn' always work though (In my experience has never worked) I tried it for about 6 years. Its bull****. Just be yourself thats the only thing I think that matters.
This exactly, though the fact that it's been 6 years doesn't mean much. If you're meant to be with someone, you will meet them eventually, and love will be totally worth it.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Just be yourself and stuff and stuff.

I was drunk and stuff earlier, so never mind my words and stuff. :D

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So was wandering in the basement and saw the pool table... Last time we used that table was during the first Z-fest Feat. Bess the Bee.

How about a single elim BCA pool side event?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
The guy was the sole male hanging out with a bunch of girls at the gym this one time. I'm pretty sure.

Plus we make eye contact? And I can kinda tell? Iurrno.

And no.

Also: the + means you have that person friended.
Yeah I figured the plus out lol

And you should go for it! You can talk about working out!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Plus we make eye contact? And I can kinda tell? Iurrno..
Homosexuals have a 6th sense to find a proper mate~!
My best buddy in arizona was gay. I'll feel more at home this way. :3

Oh and go talk to this dood~! Ya don't have to ask him out right away of course, but take it slow ya know? =w= Its just my oppinion but I think friends make the best girlfriend/boyfriends because ya know more about em before ya actually start dating. =w=

I work out too, but its more for keeping thin rather then muscle. Im way to skinny now, but im proud of it~! :D

Aww im probably the only person here without a facebook. :<

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
significant other should be a good friend imo. how can you say you love them if you're not a friend to begin with?

Just sayin'

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Are friendship love and intimate love two different things?
Hmm sorta, but they both tend to work~! but honestly I think a GOOD relationship needs both. '3' Love, in somecases doesn't mean your friends. Its like an incredibly urge to be with someone, but i've seen love hate relationships before. Friendship love, is just being super buddy buddy with each other. Friends with benefits basically. I prefer that one~! Its alot more fun. But anywho having both combined is what makes an awesome relationship. It feels so wonderful to be in love with someone that you can hang out with too. =w=b Like...the best thing ever~!

Baaah listen to me spout stuff I don't know about. xD Hmm anywho I prefer friendship love. If it wern't for gender most people would probably date there best friends. =w=

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
In psych terms, there are many forms of love, all exaggerated by the medias portrayal of them.

But even in my cynical and crazy mind, I completely believe in a universal love.

Also I love theoretical Spencer conversations.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I was actually thinking the way you love your friends, and the way you would love an intimate partner.

But yay for universal love Dylan! :D

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Its just my oppinion but I think friends make the best girlfriend/boyfriends because ya know more about em before ya actually start dating. =w=
significant other should be a good friend imo. how can you say you love them if you're not a friend to begin with?

Just sayin'
But even in my cynical and crazy mind, I completely believe in a universal love.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think I'm just going to start quoting things now. People here are smart. :)

"Man I sure could use some crazy antics! Let's go to the Colorado Smash Boards.

What the **** is this serious ****?"

-Jamaal Graves

RIP 2010
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Poor Jamaal. Every thread I actually frequent has had this conversation because when someone brings it up I comment on it, then everybody pours out and it starts a snowball.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
"Peach mains have it hard enough. What with the scorn they receive throughout middle school and all."

omg Dylan ahahahahaha

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Colorado - Home of the Handsome Tim.

Yeah, I just woke up an hour or so ago. Drank an expired thing of milk and am posting bad ideas here.

The only difference from me posting in here usually is the fact I drank a thing of expired milk.

Top Bottom