• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Actually bees, blazblue died because a month or two after it came out on consoles, the new version came out on arcade, and no one really wanted to practice a game that was being updated for consoles in 10 months.

And I'm sad I'll miss dillon's last tourney.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I'll be there this time.

Also Chunky and I have been Brawling regularly for the past few weeks and are benefiting from it.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Hmm interesting. Maybe I'll wait for something bigger then. Sigh. It seems to me that RIP Brawl? lol

In case you all didn't know why/where I disappeared, I play Cod MW2 alot, not as much anymore, but still do. I also manage a MW2 YT channel with 2500 subscribers, so that is what takes up my time, as well as my lovely GF of 9 months :p lol

Thats good for BB though, I too remember when it was dead. I have a e-friend who plays it alot, Overgames, some of you may know him. He is pretty good and I have also played it a tiny bit.

Glad to see you are all doing well :) I'll show up one of these days.
Edit: Wtf is a zournament lol

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Dylan do you have any singular Saturday open?

If not, that is completely and totally fine. :D :D :D

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
eh not really. You are crazy about BB but apart from that everyone else who plays it has played it for a while. I remember a time even when BB was practically dead in Colorado. And will probably go back to being that way in about 6 months or so(its a really fun game, but multiplayer wise its pretty run-of-the-mill.) I could be wrong because now BB doesn't have like 8 characters anymore and is actually getting depth. Either way I think you are wrong.
Also you didn't answer my question about where people were saying that. Its kind of silly really. Chibo was never in anyway technical(And still isn't extremely technical) so I doubt these people know anything about what they saying or about ROB. but again point me in the right direction so I can read this for myself.
Yeahuhh, you don't know what you're talking about with BB. Run-of-the-mill multi?

lol, you've never even played a 2df.

Pretty much what Tim said.

Hmm interesting. Maybe I'll wait for something bigger then. Sigh. It seems to me that RIP Brawl? lol

In case you all didn't know why/where I disappeared, I play Cod MW2 alot, not as much anymore, but still do. I also manage a MW2 YT channel with 2500 subscribers, so that is what takes up my time, as well as my lovely GF of 9 months :p lol

Thats good for BB though, I too remember when it was dead. I have a e-friend who plays it alot, Overgames, some of you may know him. He is pretty good and I have also played it a tiny bit.

Glad to see you are all doing well :) I'll show up one of these days.
Edit: Wtf is a zournament lol
Do you play on XBL or PSN?

If XBL, play halolz with me? Zaj doesn't wanna cuz he scurred. :(

maybe ill come to ssbb tournament on the 16th. all in favor for a reunion?
Don't go. We're boycotting NVGA. Worse comes to worse, maybe I can see about holding a house tournament the same day/a day before or after soz you guys can get your reunion on.

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Bees, yes there is an event on the 16th and this weekend on the 9th. Cutthroat season opener and they are both free with the chance to win over $3600 in Smash, HALO, BlazBlue and Madden. VIP access for food and more.

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/mybank2go.php

As for brawl dying the community is deep into BlazBlue right now which is not a bad thing. This game is, to me, the best 2D fighter out so it's time to give games like BB and Guilty time to shine over street fighter. LOL
You mean a chance to win $3.6k in eye toys.

And you don't know anything about any community, or 2dfighters. You know how to make money and ignore legitimate complaints. I can't even say you know how to run a business, as your stance has lost you your clientele and people who considered themselves your friends (even if you didn't.)

If you knew anything about GG, you'd know that it's near death because they said they aren't looking to make a new GG for a very long time (if ever again). Also, it will be more like SF+GG than GG. TvC, on the other hand...

EDIT: This is Tony, not Tim. Wtf, I logged in and everything.

Oh well.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
LOL! Before I was like...Tim doesn't do that...

And no Manny, not a single Saturday. I work EVERY Saturday 2:30-9:00 :(

That's not to say I won't come over on a Friday. My last class then gets out at 11:00.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
^
Was just coming on to say that if Sunday tournaments are held, I might still be able to go :D

Or smashfests. I prefer smashfests.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
PICKLEHUMPER GONNA PWNZ U ALL!!

To answer your not asked question steam, I asked my roomate what my profile name should be when I made it and he said picklehumper, and I was like okay lol.

Also,
FLUX!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@#!@@#@$!@#*($&#@!(*$@!U#)!@(*$#)!@(*#

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Still not as good as the person i faced a few days ago.

"IM A GREEDY JEW"

Bees!

Smash Ace
Yeahuhh, you don't know what you're talking about with BB. Run-of-the-mill multi?

lol, you've never even played a 2df.

Pretty much what Tim said.
Well I guess there was no need for you to say anything. also lol at assuming that I have never played a 2d fighter. I used to Play MK3. But that was a long time ago. but w/e I guess if you feel the need to get in your two cents then go right ahead. Even though Tim acknowledged me in a very subtle and respectful way.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Just to be clear, Fish.

I'm free THIS Saturday. I want fishfest to be this Saturday.

After this week though I lose my saturdays. But I got this one.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I've got it1
Colorado Smash Scene is not dead, But rather it is dormant.
Lying in a deep slumber, awaiting the day when its heroes will step up to awaken it in a splendorous glory of which the likes have never been nor shall ever be seen again. The titan will awake to wreck havoc on the other scenes. Helplessly once might regions will look on helplessly as their best warriors are reduced to nothing and are helpless against the might of our heroes.

The days are numbered, the time of reckoning is upon us my fellow smashers of Colorado. But will you heed the call? What say you?!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I've got it1
Lying in a deep slumber, awaiting the day when its heroes will step up to awaken it in a splendorous glory of which the likes have never been nor shall ever be seen again. The titan will awake to wreck havoc on the other scenes. Helplessly once might regions will look on helplessly as their best warriors are reduced to nothing and are helpless against the might of our heroes.

The days are numbered, the time of reckoning is upon us my fellow smashers of Colorado. But will you heed the call? What say you?!
nice tryyyyyyyyyyyyyy. DEMAAAAACIAAAAAAA

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I've got it1

I'll have what you're having.

Steam

Smash Hero
I've got it1

wow, it's bees's first high post...

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I've got it1

Ritious post. I would say me, but Steam said before that MK mains can't be heroes :( (Chunky Face)

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
lol @ Bees being high

Well I dunno about Brawl, but I'm definitely getting back into melee.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
lol @ Bees being high

Well I dunno about Brawl, but I'm definitely getting back into melee.
Play more Blazblue yo~. I need more Hakumen experience, we lost to Team Hakumen.

Although, I knew it was going to be bad when Skeletal Minion j.2C'd me into a 6.6k combo in our first warmup game with his first combo.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Play more Blazblue yo~. I need more Hakumen experience, we lost to Team Hakumen.

Although, I knew it was going to be bad when Skeletal Minion j.2C'd me into a 6.6k combo in our first warmup game with his first combo.
****. There are some ridiculous hakumens out there.

Also I kinda learned how to BnB :D

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
is kay, I'll win our team's match in your team's memory. :) Ocv here I come!

So my mom gave me this gift card she got around Christmas that she never has the opportunity to use, since it goes to very specific restaurants.

So I go to the website, to check the balance, restaurants it can be used it (I only know one place it can be used at), and... well:
www.dinnerandfuncard.com

Lol get owned.

You can google search the website and get around it, but the rest of the website is trashed, and only shows restaurants for Las Vegas.

But I'm really diggin' the front page music a lot.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Well I guess there was no need for you to say anything. also lol at assuming that I have never played a 2d fighter. I used to Play MK3. But that was a long time ago. but w/e I guess if you feel the need to get in your two cents then go right ahead. Even though Tim acknowledged me in a very subtle and respectful way.
You've "played" a 2df. But saying you've actually played a 2df (and calling MK3 one is hilarious, you might as well have said you play Hyper Dimension) is like saying you played Melee. It's just annoying to see you spout ingnint comments all the time. Tim was respectful because Tim's a better guy than I am.

Top Bottom