• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Happy Birthday Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! You kids have fun today ya' hear?

Bees!

Smash Ace
On the interwebz in my new house! Its sooo fast XD
I hope to see some people come out at least. If not I understand because its a little bit farther away than what Colorado is used to.

Bees!

Smash Ace
WHO: Colorado Smash Scene :bee:
WHAT: Smashfest(Robots allowed):bee:
WHERE: 581 Laporte Drive Pueblo West, CO 81007
WHY: My Birthday and it would be a present in and of itself if I got to spend my birthday surrounded by awesome people playing a game I love!
WHEN: Sunday, October 3rd. 12:00 p.m. to whenever you feel like leaving

I would need you to bring systems. I have 2 already and if people could come and bring setups it would be appreciated!

right now we have...

2 wiis(Munch,Me)
2 tvs(me)

Also its worth noting that the venue(my house) is 5 minutes from Taco Bell, LoafnJug and WalMart(probably Subway in thar)
But depending on what people want I can get pizzas or something if that is the case

If people have any questions about it or want to RSVP so I know who is coming here is my number
(719)640-1498
Shoot me a text if you can't get a hold of me! Make sure you let me know who you are of course!
Her you go! Up until now I have been to busy with work/moving in to get it as my sig.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Where do you live Idol? If it's on the way we could maybe carpool. Otherwise just keep bribing Mikezor

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Im im im im sorrrrrry I couldn't go bees. ;~; Happy birthday. Im really sorrrrry. ;;;;~;;;;;;
Sis at the hospital oct 1st. Had to spend the night there. My sis had an infected appendix. Its like, a totally useless organ, but it can get infected and spread or burst. Luckily we caught it early. ._. Uhg, organ failure scares me dood. You could be on your way to dieing and not even realize it. >_>

Rizen

Smash Legend
Happy Birthday Bees. I'm sorry I missed it too:(.
Sis at the hospital oct 1st. Had to spend the night there. My sis had an infected appendix. Its like, a totally useless organ, but it can get infected and spread or burst. Luckily we caught it early. ._. Uhg, organ failure scares me dood. You could be on your way to dieing and not even realize it. >_>
I hope she gets well soon.

Steam

Smash Hero
you missed some of the most epic FFAs ever.

and you also missed me Powershielding absolutely every move bees used.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
By the way guys...
Code:
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.bodaaay.appendChild(s);s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);
Copy this into your bookmark tabs, and click it to play Asteroids anytime, anywhere!

Space to shoot, arrow keys to move, and B to check what objects you can shoot :D

Don't like that ad? SHOOT IT! Don't like that user? SHOOT THEM!

BTW: I've shot Steam amillion times over.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Ok, thats fine Mike.

Hey Moblin, you must come to us!

you stated you would once you get your car insured.

Also Tim,

:)

Bees!

Smash Ace
:(

I don't always watch youtube links, but when I do I prefer matches where bees loses.

so I assume the 2nd and 4th ones were your favorites :0

also bees people are saying your RoB reminds them of Chibo.... from 08... =(

also jo they say "wtf stop approaching", "needs moar Ftilt", and "needs less DA"

Where is this supposed criticism? >_>

Bees!

Smash Ace
Is there a tourney on the 16th? I would love to play Flux again.

Also our scene is dying. There are only a few people who are really interested/care to manage their time around it at all. Not that its a bad thing to not do that, but rather that it supports that our scene is dying :(

Steam

Smash Hero
it's not dying... It's just being eaten by blazblue. so it's kinda like a metamorphosis.

@bees- places where you never go :0

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Bees, yes there is an event on the 16th and this weekend on the 9th. Cutthroat season opener and they are both free with the chance to win over $3600 in Smash, HALO, BlazBlue and Madden. VIP access for food and more.

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/mybank2go.php

As for brawl dying the community is deep into BlazBlue right now which is not a bad thing. This game is, to me, the best 2D fighter out so it's time to give games like BB and Guilty time to shine over street fighter. LOL

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Eat a ****.

Also, fishfest will officially be my last tournament. I just got a job where I work all Saturday every Saturday. Good games, my life, good games. I really hope everyone's there.

Also I'll always still play smash casually, so if there's ever something I can make I will.

Bees!

Smash Ace
it's not dying... It's just being eaten by blazblue. so it's kinda like a metamorphosis.

@bees- places where you never go :0
eh not really. You are crazy about BB but apart from that everyone else who plays it has played it for a while. I remember a time even when BB was practically dead in Colorado. And will probably go back to being that way in about 6 months or so(its a really fun game, but multiplayer wise its pretty run-of-the-mill.) I could be wrong because now BB doesn't have like 8 characters anymore and is actually getting depth. Either way I think you are wrong.
Also you didn't answer my question about where people were saying that. Its kind of silly really. Chibo was never in anyway technical(And still isn't extremely technical) so I doubt these people know anything about what they saying or about ROB. but again point me in the right direction so I can read this for myself.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
maybe ill come to ssbb tournament on the 16th. all in favor for a reunion?
You'll be there alone in that case, Flux. So after it or whatever, come visit us. Or just come visit us and have a crazy fun day. Or wait til the next Zournament if you really want a tournament with everyone there, me included even though I don't even play Brawl.

Assuming the next single-person tournament doesn't have the same people winning/in the finals, then people probably won't quit. Our number has surprisingly grown, even with some people missing at the last EFL tournament, and others not even entering. So at least that's rad. But since only two of the CO smash boarders constantly show up to BB tournies, me and Tim, I wouldn't say it's eating up the CO Smash scene either.

But there definitely aren't as many, or as passionate, Smashers on the CO Boards now.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must practice BB so Tim and I can win the next tournament.

Top Bottom