• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Brawl-

O.O Awesome.
...which I love, but I mean seriouslies funsies.

Like, I think it'd be kinda cool to fight Tim and not have to rely on grab releases, or getting to play friendlies with Moblin without refraining from camping.

Also, I enjoy how my GIFs get eaten by Photobucket. ARTIFACTS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Underload

Lazy
You can take Brawl- seriously. I do. Me and Sinz are gonna Brawl- it up at Supercon, mhm.

Snake got gimped in BB, so I don't really care enough to play it. Sawwy.

Steam

Smash Hero
Lucario did not get changed at all lolz.

fun fact: I have never thought to grab release Tim. But I did it to bees's Wario a lot.... with CF. Free knees are the bees knees! I also got 2 farukon puanches but it never happened because no replay =(

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
It's not that I'm writing this high or anything, but none of these posts make sense and the text is getting smaller not wait it just got closer to me now it's going further and I really hate how when I'm going to complete a though it changes, just like the distance of the text way from me. Best sentence?

Rizen

Smash Legend

Steam

Smash Hero
@MES- from a Lucario perspective it's the apocalypse. Ban his best stage and add his worst stage and a stage he is bad on. He can't ban both Green greens and RC so any character that's at least decent on both can take Luc there and have a really really easy match in general. Lucario is not ike. =(

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'll usually play anything if you load it up and I don't have to download stuff. It just means you need to put it on a station, manny. Like I did with -, and now everyone lurves it. I did enjoy the copious amounts of super armor I saw in new bb though.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I hate Green Greens. I mean DDD already has Delfino and CS. So why give him another possible free game. At least on the walk off section of CS you can camp on the platforms to not get walked off. Green greens should never be legal. I don't care about Norfair either way. But Green greens is awful.

Also if Tim goes to New Mexico I am likely going. Who else is going? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Bees!

Smash Ace
I will need a teammate for the NM tourney. Any takers? Maybe somebody from New Mexico maybe if no one from Colorado wants to team with me.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Hiatus(sp) begins for me now.

Maybe I'll be back either May 19th or May 1st. Until then, see ya.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I was going to say, "What tourney?", because there isn't really one just coming up, but then I realized that post makes more sense then your usual ones, so I'll leave it.

Sudai

Stuff here
Hi? I'm moving up to Colorado this Summer. Gonna have a house up there within the next few days but I won't move up there till some time in July.

Someone get at me in Melee, Brawl too if I'm really bored I guess.

I'm gonna have a loooootttttttttttttttt of free time, so I wanna **** some nubs.

eet

Smash Ace
Hey guys, whats up? Sudai and I have been playing Melee/Brawl for a couple of years, and we are prolly gonna be moving to Colorado(Centennial) in the next year, so we wanted to check out the scene.

I play mostly Melee (Peach main) so look forward to playing with you guys one day. Peace.

ps: will colorado smoke me out? : )

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Right now it's looking like a place on S Quintero Way. http://denver.craigslist.org/apa/1682697496.html

My dad's been up there for almost two weeks and on Friday did the paperwork for that place. Just need to make sure it all goes through without a hitch.
thats about 5 minutes away from me, i used to play melee a lot and then brawl a lot but now i just play melee a little bit. when do you think youre coming? i'll host a smashfest for new colorado smash scene people that dont only play brawl!

Top Bottom