• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
M2K sandbagged on some girl player to manipulate his seeding into the bracket.

Either that or he just chokes around girls cause he's so socially awkward.

He's good friends with Mimi though so I doubt that's the case.

-Ran

Smash Master
M2k admitted to attempting to manipulate the bracket to aid a female player to get out of bracket. He went Ganon against her so that he could lose. This reduced M2k's seed and allowed her to continue. They admitted to wrong doing to the actual tournament organizer. After which, the girl forfeited her matches.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
One month ban only means he can't attend KTAR 6, he'll still be at Apex in January to manipulate, deceive, and lose to a japanese player in grand finals all over again.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it's from Macross Frontier. First episode

And you actually checked out something that /a/ the anime community consistently trolls with? lol

Bees!

Smash Ace
I do kind of agree with the BBR-RC on this. It seems most peoples arguments are either meatriding or from ignorance. They offer simplistic arguments that ignore the player being cheated out and the response is "well that player should be better" or something along the lines of babying lesser players. Which is overreacting. The rules are there for everyone. If anything its to ensure that lower level and higher level players all follow the same rule. But ya that is what you are missing. Also imo -Ran is the voice of reason in that thread thus far.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Speaking of Sheik, I wanna see a good Sheik main in Brawl. any suggestions?

And for that matter are their any good jigglypuff's besides steams'? :troll:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
CHANGE YOUR FREAKING COLOR BEES.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Man. It looks like Genesis II saw drama from both sides of the community. What Zelgadis did is unspeakable douchebaggery.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Well it seems like he was really far down the drug road. I blame that.

Really sucks for everyone he knew though.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Our buddy Chunky uses Sheik pretty well.

And I main Sheik (in Melee).
OH NO!!! NOT MY SHEIK!!! FEZ BEATS MY SHEIK (that should tell you a lot right there). Thxs for the comment, but no I can't use Sheik even if I'm only gud w/ mid-low tiers...

Top Bottom