• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
is ****son even censored

that would be dumb

edit: wowow
Hahaha, in the old social we came up with a ton of different names for him. Duckson, Dinkson etc.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 27972

Decided to share this here too. My drawing of Diqson, one of my favorite characters.
Nice sketch, but Dixon's face looks terrifying.:eek:

Considering his role in the game, take that as a compliment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Nice sketch, but Dixon's face looks terrifying.:eek:

Considering his role in the game, take that as a compliment.
Thats what I was going for, so thanks. :p

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
;;;;;;::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::. ¸ -•¬=≈›„¸„«¤= = = ≈ ¤» ¸
;: ¸ ¸.*.*..·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·´. . . . . . . .¸ – ~ ¬ ~ – ¸ .. "› ¸
;;«¤»¸ :;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;:::::::::;;;;;:: ¸ ´ . ¸ «¬^**^¬»¸ . ` ::.¯¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*¤———————————————— » ¸
¸ .
´‹„¸¸„›'.:¸,:´¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨V¨¨¨¨¨* ¸ :;;;: ' . ¸ " ............... " ¸ . " :;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:´ ¸´;; /
;`»„¸¸„ « ´ ...::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;, ,;;;;;::. ’¸ : . ¸' ..................... '¸ . ' ;;;;;;;;;: ¸ ‹ *¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*›¸ :;;;;;;;;;;;: ¸ ‹ *¨¨¨¨¨¨*^•—, :;;;;;;;;;;;;:´ ¸ ´ . ¸´
;;,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::. ;¸„»~ ; ....Érïçð9001... ; . ' ;;;;;;;::. \¸. . . . . . . / .:;;;;;;;;;;:. \¸ . . . . . . . / .:;;;;;;:´ ¸ « ´ . ¸ ´
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::. ·, .' ¸ ................. ¸´ . ;¸ ‹ ¬ * ¨ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ . ¸ « ´
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:: ¸ « ´ ¸ . * › „ ¸ ¸ ¸ „ « * ¸« ´.:;;: ¸ ‹ ¬ * " ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¯
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::. "›¸ :::.¨ - „ ¸ ¸ ¸ ¸ „ – ´.:;;: ¸ ·´
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::.. " » ¸ :::;;;;;;;;::: ¸ « ´
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::... ¯ " * * " ¯

Done!

edit:

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
;;;;;;::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::. ¸ -•¬=≈›„¸„«¤= = = ≈ ¤» ¸
;: ¸ ¸.*.*..·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·´. . . . . . . .¸ – ~ ¬ ~ – ¸ .. "› ¸
;;«¤»¸ :;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;:::::::::;;;;;:: ¸ ´ . ¸ «¬^**^¬»¸ . ` ::.¯¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*¤———————————————— » ¸
¸ .
´‹„¸¸„›'.:¸,:´¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨V¨¨¨¨¨* ¸ :;;;: ' . ¸ " ............... " ¸ . " :;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:´ ¸´;; /
;`»„¸¸„ « ´ ...::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;, ,;;;;;::. ’¸ : . ¸' ..................... '¸ . ' ;;;;;;;;;: ¸ ‹ *¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*›¸ :;;;;;;;;;;;: ¸ ‹ *¨¨¨¨¨¨*^•—, :;;;;;;;;;;;;:´ ¸ ´ . ¸´
;;,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::. ;¸„»~ ; ....Érïçð9001... ; . ' ;;;;;;;::. \¸. . . . . . . / .:;;;;;;;;;;:. \¸ . . . . . . . / .:;;;;;;:´ ¸ « ´ . ¸ ´
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::. ·, .' ¸ ................. ¸´ . ;¸ ‹ ¬ * ¨ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ . ¸ « ´
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:: ¸ « ´ ¸ . * › „ ¸ ¸ ¸ „ « * ¸« ´.:;;: ¸ ‹ ¬ * " ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¯
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::. "›¸ :::.¨ - „ ¸ ¸ ¸ ¸ „ – ´.:;;: ¸ ·´
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::.. " » ¸ :::;;;;;;;;::: ¸ « ´
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::... ¯ " * * " ¯

Done!

edit:
I'm dang impressed my friend.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Yeah, that's all I can hope... considering Monolith did make the only RPG able to push the Mother series from my top spot, I guess I shouldn't worry. :)
So Xenoblade was able to push Mother from being your fav. RPG series? Hmm, interesting. Well, i guess i'll find out when i finish Chugga's LP(whenever he finishes), since Mother's my fav. RPG series as of current.

Well, as you said, Fire Emblem Awakening showed that it is possible. So I guess nintendo magic will do the trick. Also, are you going to play female or male in the new Xenoblade?

Edit: Poorly worded. Sorry.
Well, i mean, with Robin they gave him a default name to start with, and he has his own personality, the only thing you do is affect his appearence/stats/name. I don't think that's neccessarily the same thing with the Main Protagonist of Xenoblade Chronicles X, he seems more like the more silent customizable protagonist with no default appearence or name to draw off from. Unless i'm wrong, right?

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
He's better now (following twitter&facebook) and it's nothing serious, but he still wants to recover fully, before he goes back to making videos halfheartely.

Ironically, he stopped his videos the day shulk was being announced. I guess his heart skipped a little, as he saw it, really wanted to see/hear his reaction to it.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Poor Chuggaa, I really hope he gets well again, he's one of my favorite LPers. His recent FB posts look promising.

Ironically, I remember him posting about how Shulk wasn't that good in Smash in his opinion.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
He's going to die of old age before he does every quest in this game.
But he already is past prison island... and has covered all avaiable quests till now.
Even the "collect" things which aren't even quests.

It isn't that hard, it's just... not really pleasant. But it's comfy in his lp, since it's fast forwarded/skipped. Because... why showing the boring way from a to b. Every single time.

But oh well. 41 30ish minutes long videos are speaking for him.

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
I would certainly like to watch a lets play of xenoblade. I've never been a fan of the series but I appreciate it from a far. Oddly enough I ise shulk so much though lol

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
On the board game section of the direct I think I saw
A trophy of Fiora in her Mechon suit.
Dang.. I really hope I was mistaken as I only saw it really quickly from the back but if it was what I think it was it'd be really disappointing they spoiled that..

Edit:
OMG THEY SHOWED AN ACTUAL FIORA TROPHY WITH HER REGULAR BODY MAYBE I WAS MISTAKEN omg she looks so good

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
The smash direct... so hilarious... oh god... Mewtu, finally... xD

I can't write properly... every news are currently so insanely... crazy good news Q.Q

Aggyyu

Smash Cadet
And Pit calling them a Buncha Jokahs!

Also, I like the way it shows Shulk's current art on his picture.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
And Pit calling them a Buncha Jokahs!

Also, I like the way it shows Shulk's current art on his picture.
I was just gonna post about the Reyn thing, hahaha
AND WOAH, I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT ABOUT SHULK'S ART. Gonna have to go back and look at that.

Btw, that Engage the Enemy remix is at 1:08:11 or -11:05, whichever way you want to look at it:
http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/10-23-2014/
Maybe it's a part of that Xenoblade Chronicles melody?

Last edited:

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
the most excited for the wii u version now...all the music and mewtwo hype!

D

Deleted member

Hahaha! Clever Reyn reference. :p
I hope that the Xenoblade crew, or at least Shulk, talks during this conversation. It would be a shame if they didn't join in...
Metal Face was pretty hype, as was the remix of Engage the Enemy!

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Lots of Shulk/Xenoblade in the direct. Anyone else notice this?

Aggyyu

Smash Cadet
Lots of Shulk/Xenoblade in the direct. Anyone else notice this?
Yeah, got a couple complaints from friends over it. But I'm so happy about that. Shulk got to take on Master Fortress!

Remember those Shulk Commentates videos I made? I might do the entire cast of Xenoblade commentating this direct :3

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Dear lord Mewtwo's been confirmed.

Now the internet can shut up.

Jje09

Smash Apprentice
Chrom appears in the Palutena codecs so perhaps we have a chance!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Seeing all the other Xenoblade characters in Smash would make me so happy
I can't believe it..Xenoblade Chronicles is being rereleased, it's getting an amazing sequel, Shulk is in Smash Bros and there's so much Xenoblade content too...
It seems like this once obscure game is going to become one of Nintendo's major franchises, and I couldn't be more excited about that :^)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Given the fact that Mewtwo is taking until Spring to be released, I'm assuming he was added in late-development. I guess millions of people whining for years is enough to get a character for Smash.
Didn't work for Ridley though HA.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
It looks like in the Wii U version, Shulk's Arts show up next to his damage meter. (Or Kirby copying Shulk, but same difference.)

Last edited:

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
It looks like in the Wii U version, Shulk's Arts show up next to his damage meter. (Or Kirby copying Shulk, but same difference.)

Ohh so that's what that was. I saw Shulk with a symbol in the target blast and was pretty confused. Nice find

Top Bottom