• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

collect trophies for all characters?

Olimarman

Smash Ace
I thought clearing the challenge "Collect trophies for all characters" meant beating classic with all 35 characters + Shiek and ZSS, but I guess not since I just did that. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Pikapals

Smash Rookie
I think that you also have to get the trophies for all of the different kinds of Pikmin, Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
no u just use all the pokemon and olimar once in classic
evryone once in all star mode

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Yeah, i think your problem is that you have not beaten All-Star with all characters.
From what i understand, that should solve your problimo.

Redragon

SouthpawHare

Smash Cadet
You get the Pokemon Trainer trophy for completing with any of the three pokemon, as well as the trophy of the individual pokemon you finished with. So yes, you have to complete it 3 times. Really rather bothersome.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You need to use Pokemon Trainer up to 3 times in Classic Mode to get the 3 Pokemon trophies. Fortunately, you only have to do it once for All-Star Mode.

Top Bottom