• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collect All Stickers

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Your odds of getting a new sticker decreases as your sticker collection grows. Once you've gotten over 650 stickers, you'll need plenty of luck to get any new stickers.

The best method to getting new stickers is to still use the "Sticker Farm" method. There's a total of 700 stickers, just so you know.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I got all the stickers a lil while ago, and trust me, the last 15 stickers are a pain in the *BEEP* to get....

Just use the best factory you can make, and keep smacking those sandbags...

Redragon

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
What is this sticker farm method?

Really, if I had known I'd have to collect 700 ****ing stickers, I would have used my final hammer on that challenge, the only challenge I don't have opened.

On time I spent an hour on my CD factory on doubled speed. I got over 900 stickers, and my sticker count went from 641 to 645! REALLY!??

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I got 696...sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get the rest of those cursed things.

I just do sticker farm method like Mario and Sonic Guy said. I find it works good if you repeatively use Ikes Up-B. (Or Pika's Down Smash)

Good luck getting the rest.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Don't you get rarer stickers from doing stuff like fighting SSE bosses (e.g. Galleom) on Intense/Very Hard?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
it is sure a pain it the butt, to so far I manged to get 680 which means I actaully have to try hitting Sandbag over and over which gets boring after a while

Top Bottom