• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coachella Valley Smasfest

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Me and some friends are gonna get a smashfest together.havent decided if its gonna be a tourney or not and no specific date yet but hopefully before OC3.the setup will be doubles, singles, low tier, and crew battles. If anyone from the riverside area, redlands, Hemet etc. are interested, message me on smashboards or call this number (760)413-4110.Thank you

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I should get a new car in 2-3 months. I would love to drive out to the Desert sometime and smash with new people.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
yeah that would be really cool.there arent any pros out hear but weve got some good people and it'll be a good warm up for oc3 or somethin.got anyone you could bring?

ModusOperandi

Smash Cadet
yeah a smashfest would definitely be cool. The valley is so scattered we just need to bring everyone together. I'll definitely be there Tom and we could even host it at my house if you needed a venue. Also I was wondering how many of you are going to OC3? if you need someone for crews I'd definitely be willing, I'm already signed up. If nothing else for the upcoming smashfest You can count me in for a cube and tv.

I need Falco Practice Xd,

Ps> Thomas you should definitely come, I' =d even provide housing if you wanted to stay the night. Same goes for friends of yours . Same thing for you Ken! haha. We need to expand the field out here, lot's of people here haven't really played anyone that could consistently 3-4 stock them, We need discipline. Everyone come out and put us in our places, please. Thanks

-Chris

Samus-T

Smash Lord
yeah chris that would be really great.well i would say that the top 5 players out here would be me, you, evan and joey and we need to determine a 5th slot for a crew so yeah man your deffinately up there.if we dont have a place to host it here then it would be totally cool to play at your place.haha and some pros should definitely come out and show us what its all about lol.uhhh about 5 or 6 are going to OC3 so you should definitely go with us.yeah well play over the weekend or something but yeah spread the word to all the palm desert players about the smashfest.Cya

Top Bottom