• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Co-Op Single Player.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
(If someone already mentioned this redirect me to the appropriate thread, I searched but couldn't find anything)

What if they made it so thier was a classic mode that was playable by two players? I mean it would offer a nice variation if you had a friend over, plus you could fight interesting teams.

Like...

Fox - Falco
Mario - Luigi
Picachu - Jigglypuff
Master Hand + Crazy Hand (boss?)
Gannon + Giga Bowser (Boss Match?)
Samuri Gorah + Wolf O Donnel

Ect... anyways like I said I think it would offer another interesting mode and I don't think it would take to long to implement.

beebee

Smash Apprentice
Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!
There should be a co-op mode. That would be sweet. :D Dude that's such a great idea!:chuckle:
Cut him some slack guys. You know what he means

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I couldn't think of a better way to discribe what I thought, since Smash is a huge multiplayer game, anyways I do believe it would add some nice variation when you get tired of smashing the other person.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Co-op would be nice. Normally no one gets to play any single player since it would take too much time to let everyone get a turn.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
perfect i was thinking that about 2 years ago or a year and a half smart :) ok but what about he screen should it be split screen when you get left behind/leave the friend behind hmmm... (subject starter!!)

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
perfect i was thinking that about 2 years ago or a year and a half smart :) ok but what about he screen should it be split screen when you get left behind/leave the friend behind hmmm... (subject starter!!)
hmmm, I guess they could possibly make it split in half if you get to far out, but that would be kinda wierd, and only would need to be done if adventure mode was possible, I was thinking more along the lines of 2v2 matches, in the classic style, still would be the vs giant thing to except for there would be no computer player, or he would be against you with the giant.

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
Considering that Sakurai allegedly plans to expand on the adventure mode or whatever, it'd be nice if you could go through it with a friend.

StaticJim

Smash Rookie
That would be pretty kewl if they had that for an extra option and have a few battles in classic mode to be like survive the 200 wire peeps or something extreme like that i would find that really interesting:confused:

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
That would be pretty kewl if they had that for an extra option and have a few battles in classic mode to be like survive the 200 wire peeps or something extreme like that i would find that really interesting:confused:

200??? make it 5000 so it can be a chalenge or 2 players realy...and you need to finish the objective befor they kill you and you need to have both players at the goal at the same time or the game will not do any thing

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
The title should really be "Co-op STORY Mode".

experiment111

Smash Journeyman
Co op wud be gr8. to keep ppl from going off screen they cud hav a sort of teather system like they do in certain co op games. 4 player co op anyone?

rob1610

Smash Rookie
(If someone already mentioned this redirect me to the appropriate thread, I searched but couldn't find anything)

What if they made it so thier was a classic mode that was playable by two players? I mean it would offer a nice variation if you had a friend over, plus you could fight interesting teams.

Like...

Fox - Falco
Mario - Luigi
Picachu - Jigglypuff
Master Hand + Crazy Hand (boss?)
Gannon + Giga Bowser (Boss Match?)
Samuri Gorah + Wolf O Donnel

Ect... anyways like I said I think it would offer another interesting mode and I don't think it would take to long to implement.
Two people...in Single Player...then what is Multi player for, huh? o_O I must admit, it's an interesting idea, but why not add a Classic Story Mode to the Multi player menu like they did with all those extra Multi player matches in Melee?

Co op wud be gr8. to keep ppl from going off screen they cud hav a sort of teather system like they do in certain co op games. 4 player co op anyone?
4 player co-op? Then where would the enemies be, huh? o_O

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
I would love a Co-Op Adventure mode. It would be cool to be teamed up with a friend or a NPC.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
co-op and single player could be separate... and co-op would be a lot harder for obvious reasons...

Top Bottom