• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Co-Op In-Depth Character Analysis [Smash OG]

Liquid Brick

Smash Cadet
Hello Smashboards, I'll try and keep this though simple to read and quick to the point.

Last night I had an idea while browsing the Smashbros subreddit, due to the influx of newcomers and "rusty" vets alike who were impress with EVO 2013. Personally I am no Smash rookie as my title might imply (I guess I just don't post enough lol), but I see that a LOT of people have been showing interest in these games.

That being said, I have proposed a collaboration between reddit and smashboards to not only supply these newcomers with move stats, knockback, ect. but to provide player analysis by people who have played these games since release. The main idea is to provide these newer players an easy way to access not only raw game stats and things, but to provide a condensed version of professional player input.

While it might be easier to just say to them, "Hey just search around for that one thread I saw," I feel like with this new breath that the series has been given due to it's showcase in EVO, helping these players by having a thread devoted to character analysis that can be readily access on reddit and smashboards alike will reflect well on the community at large.

Here is the post I made on reddit so you can understand a bit better: http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/1jjf5y/smash_character_infobuild/

Also, I would like to get the OK from the community before I end up doing this, so I'd really like some input from you guys! I'll be posting this in the Project M, Brawl and Melee discussion boards as well, so if you have an interest in helping out with those games, by all means take a look. If I have broken any rules by posting this, I apologize. Thanks, and stay classy.

Top Bottom