• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CNU SMASH! - Next Biweekly TBA

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
I'm free all night.

Ether, where do you wanna play? or, if not today, you wanna play tomorrow? Thursday smash, sova style? Toasty, come and record stuff. I know you can't reply to anything, but you do read this thread :)

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I think I want in on ether rapage!!! Keep me updated schoolie, through text messages or whatever. I have an 8 AM exam, but since I'm not sleeping I could easily take a smash break. we could play until midnight even. just get back to me about it

(We could play at my place, but it would be my room TV, which is fine, I'd just pull in some chairs)

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Just a heads up, I'm back in Portsmouth. Looks like tomorrow is gonna be a better day for smash. Everyone cool for that?

Sova smashfest <3

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow will be nice, word on the street is Kitsune, Mashi, Wiggles and Toasty are all trying to play tomorrow. Adding Ether and myself that makes 6 able-bodied players and 0 venues. Suggestions?

And yeah Fats, I finished with exams yesterday at 3pm, which is why I really, really wanted to play with you guys, last chance before I left campus.

Ether, I'll teach you guitar if you teach me the fox/jigs matchup. So far, my arsenal includes: camp, nair, japes!

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
if we dont smash today, i can have a few people come over to smash at my place over the weekend.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
I'm free saturday and sunday for CNU.
(We young gamers can't drive yet, so parents will only drive us to close-by events. thats why we come to CNU)

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
hahaha, falco isn't boring! hmmm, he's kinda redundant.

I've been working some very crucial maneuvers with him too, learning how to properly combo characters of differents weights too. before the only people I could combo were falcon and marth, and... oh yeah, bowser

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
lol shoulda checked here earlier..but insteadi played crystalnite all day...fun times..i'm getting better at marth fox and fox falco than i used to be
but mainly i'm focusing on implementing more variety into my fox falco matchup

also..i'm still horrible at waveshine infiniting most char...i can sorta do peach but i wouldn't risk it..and i'm still bad at falcon too..i just wanna be able to waveshine dsmash fluidly...sometime trey will you help me train again that matchup..?

i enjoyed it the last time..you see how you can best link falcon's moves into up+B and i will try to figure out how to best setup waveshine to waveshine to waveshine to dsmash

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Nice, bowser's been traditionally regarded as the most difficult character to combo, due to his massive hitbox and unreliable weight. My hat is off to you, sir.

I'm free tonight, who's trying to play?
That is so true and That Annoying Whirling Fortress as a C-c-c-c-c-combo!!!! Breaker!
Making Bowser One of those Hard character's to combo...lol

Schoolie I Want to fight that Bowser again!!!
I was kinda of surprised How your Bowser beat Shaeman's111 Fox and...........Sheik...
But that bowser is sick man! I can't wait to fight it again with My funny character.
You have to wait and see who it is.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
That is so true and That Annoying Whirling Fortress as a C-c-c-c-c-combo!!!! Breaker!
Making Bowser One of those Hard character's to combo...lol

Schoolie I Want to fight that Bowser again!!!
I was kinda of surprised How your Bowser beat Shaeman's111 Fox and...........Sheik...
But that bowser is sick man! I can't wait to fight it again with My funny character.
You have to wait and see who it is.
You really don't have to add in the 111 in my name. It's just cause theres some other shaeman's out there.

+ i know how to fight bowser now. :]

Sadly, that roy player could not take on that link player again.
so sad =/

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
i can't.
ask anyone on our crew. the video wouldn't even show up.
it would play, but nothing came up.

next time i go, im bringing a brand new tapes.
so.. maybe we could have a crew rematch!!

EDIT: Sadly, i cant even watch My + Ptzr's matches vs schoolie...

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
You really don't have to add in the 111 in my name. It's just cause theres some other shaeman's out there.

+ i know how to fight bowser now. :]

Sadly, that roy player could not take on that link player again.
so sad =/
Yes there is Another Shaeman out there but he uses Sheik Properly*cough*
Hey Im using Roy what do you expect.. A freakin Ken combo? A Double SH Fair? Tipping?Haha Dont make me Laugh.

Beside's Its Link we are talking about. Now if were a Sheik that would be a different Story now would it shaeman?

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
...?
I just started on shiek, what do YOU expect? insane chain grab? HELL YES!!
Come on over and see if u win :]

PTZR: "I know shiek in and out"

PFFT. Try playing a good shiek xD

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Yes there is Another Shaeman out there but he uses Sheik Properly*cough*
Hey Im using Roy what do you expect.. A freakin Ken combo? A Double SH Fair? Tipping?Haha Dont make me Laugh.

Beside's Its Link we are talking about. Now if were a Sheik that would be a different Story now would it shaeman?
Exactly. Ur a Roy player. wtf CAN we expect?

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
HAHA Dont make Me laugh with your Pathetic attempts.

I know Roy sucks but who cares i dont go for who is the Best in the Game Ever single time a new freakin tier list comes out. Or Go with a character who is was obsessed with when i was five and dress up as him/her/it.
I play who i think im good with and I dont force myself To play A certain character So i can be Cool. Or Copy Pro's.
I just play for fun, not for Tactical analaysis or "Well Top tier Is the best" Or Because he/she/it is *name here*

I' d like to see any of you use Roy and tell me something In fact, I will Challenge Anyone With a roy 1 vs 1
And see if anyone could Beat my Roy using ther own Roy. But as i know no of you can use Roy so to bad for that.

And what you can expect from a Roy A good Clean Stab To your Throut.

And One more thing Low tier's Has the best characters.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
the conversation between u2 is starting to get boring. there's a reason y we have AIM. "So we don't give other's around us a headache for a pointless conversation." I'm sure there will b a time when u have have a rematch with the "Squirtle Squad"we dont know when yet, we all have our lives outside of smash.

Top Bottom