• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CNU Present;s: A CNU Event Newport News, VA 2/28 MELEE/BRAWL

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
why won't my teammate wake up...i'm going to be a little late..i may have to go find him..this journey could take ages..or an hour

basically, sign up me and kyle for both singles and doubles; and i may be a little late....so try to delay my matches if possible.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i did not see ether. good stuff to everyone. good seeing everyone.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
1st kadaj (marth)
2nd pitzer (pit)
3rd mashi (mk, marth)
4th dragoncharlz (rob, wolf, snake)
5th famous (mario, luigi)
5th sk (ic's)
7th whodat (olimar)
7th don (dk)

um that's all I can remember

that's the placings right guys?

teams

1st pungo (mashi, sk)
2nd strawberry doom (whodat, dragoncharlz)
3rd the famous samurai (kadaj, famous)
4th kit cloud kickers (toasty, black g)

that's all I can remember for doubles

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
famous you gotta learn to step outside of that barrier and quit being so stubborn

use lucario and ddd in tourny

and take advice when your playing in tourny, you never say anythong to will when he tells you stuff during your matches, I only told that you could up smash pit out of his glide attack

Famous

Smash Champion
Boss never talks to me during matches...If he does it's either friendlies or right before/after tourney match...

K i L N

Smash Rookie
My first shoutout thread oh snap lol

D0N: DK hits too hard...lol I managed to get a stock off of you before you went ape **** on me...haha good games. Side note the team casuals before the tourney was too funny...kept getting hit by random stuff.

Famous: All i got to say is water cannon to stop forward progress to forward smash ftw was sexy (no homo lol).

OMG H4X: back-to-back gordos...lol wtf?!?!

Mashi: Your MK is too good...learned some new tricks

Uki: haven't seen you in awhile...i still remember watching your money match with toasty awhile back, that was too funny (I think it was lucas ditto). Anyway nice to see you.

Kadaj & Pitzr: that finals match between the two of you was epic, although i only caught pieces of it due to the fact that i was losing epic MMs to WhoDat's Olimar...lol which brings me to

WhoDat: When we (Sen, DragonCharlz, me, you) were practicing the Tuesday before the tournament, I had a feeling that if we were to meet in a tournament match, it was going to be an epic...definitely one to remember. I was not disappointed even though I was on the losing end. It will feel different traveling to these tournaments without your jokes...mainly on DragonCharlz (lol). I am glad I had the privilege to play and train with you over the years. I remember when I did not want to play Brawl anymore because of ROB's brokenness amongst other things...it was you that kept my MK spirit intact. This is getting long so I'll conclude with this memory of how your Olimar came to be:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been out week or two...DragonCharlz picked up ROB really quickly and was beating the three of us badly.

DrgnCharlz: Wow ROB is pretty good...
KiLN: Broke*** mother****er. What toy shoots lasers out his eyes and ****? ****! (mildly pissed off at this point)
Sen: He's not broken he's defective...(lol)
WhoDat (to DRGN): you know what...I'm going to learn Olimar just to piss you off
DrgnCharlz: ...whatever Olimar is trash.

The following week...Olimar beats ROB 2-0

DrgnCharlz: I cant understand why I keep dying so fast.
Who: Remember those times in melee when I said the same thing about Peach's broke *** down smash?
KiLN: I remember those times...ugh!
SEN: *starts laughing*
Who: it's a vicious circle isn't it?
KiLN: *starts laughing*
DrgnCharlz: *shakes head in silence*

...you will be missed

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
oh snap my first shout out in a shout out thread! lol

My first shoutout thread oh snap lol

OMG H4X: back-to-back gordos...lol wtf?!?!
theres a reason thats my smash tag...

Top Bottom