• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

clowsui and Doctor X present Conservative Christmas Concoction! RESULTS!

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Singles:
1: Infern Angelis ($126.00) :snake:
2: Smash64 ($63.00) :ness2:/:snake:
3: Kel ($21.00) :metaknight:
4: Overswarm :metaknight:
5: Fizzle :popo:/:metaknight:/:lucario:/:dedede:
5: Count :diddy:
7: Steel Samurai :marth:/:dedede:
7: Y.b.M. :kirby:
9: Hilt :olimar:
9: Wakka :diddy:
9: Champ :falco: /:popo:
9: Lou :gw:
13: Zozefup :metaknight:
13: Mr. Eric :rob:
13: Rob Gambino :metaknight:
13: Clowsui :marth:/:falco:
17: Mayling :pit:
17: TheComposer :kirby:
17: Calebyte :mario2:
17: Doctor X :pit:
17: e_ :marth:

Doubles:
1: Christmas **** 2: The Squeakquel (Overswarm + Kel) ($80.00)
2: Louis Sucks (Champ + Lou) ($20.00)
3: Fusion Lock (Infern Angelis + Smash64)
4: So Ill (Rob Gambino + Zozefup)
5: We're so gay and that's how we roll, we even talk on AIM while we're on a stroll (Count + clowsui)

clowsui

Smash Legend
this was a fun tournament, thanks for coming out you guys

a couple of notes for next time i guess:

1. this tournament will be a testing ground like WaB probably. with that in mind, everybody should voice their opinions on the rulesets or changes each time around.
2. i should probably set a cap and put this at my house. dr. x's house was GREAT but people got lost on the way so we were delayed 'n stuff
3. we can't have candy next time, there's a huge mess for dr. x to clean up right now : (
4. have to have this on a saturday, people needed sleep and stuff from the event on saturday and that was a delay factor too

this shiz was STACKED! omg. brackets + pools were annoying to seed.

shoutouts later.

calebyte should be changed to mario
fizzle should be changed to metaknight, ice climbers, ddd, lucario

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I wanted to watch the stream and see the results myself, but the chat kept ****ing up on me :<
Good stuff, Cinci. So weird going to a tourney on a Sunday, though.

lou4222

Smash Lord
This tournament had a ton of talent. Honestly this was the hardest pool I had ever been apart of. Myself Y.b.M., Hilt, Steel Samurai and Doctor X? That is murderers row haha. I had a lo of fun though. Count showed me I need tremendous practice in the Diddy matchup, and Y.b.M. and I had a close set like always. Thanks Doctor X for letting us use your place. Your parents were real cool too.

Also I enjoyed the curry Chi

clowsui

Smash Legend
1: Infern Angelis ($126.00) - you're pretty good eh? I'll teach you the Falco matchup...you'll need it. Great job winning, I wish we could've played more! :(

2: Smash64 ($63.00) - Sleep + Breakfast = Ed destroys everyone that doesn't have sleep or food. Stay over at my place next time you wanna do well.

3: Kel ($21.00) - your MK is scary. I need to play way gayer against MK...you and Capem confirmed that to me. Hopefully next year I can play more so that you can help me develop.

4: Overswarm - I WANT MY LESSON :mad: Great job, for having 0 sleep rofl

5: Fizzle - DDD sucks. What a stupid character. Too hard to space against it, esp. with Marth. UGHHHH. You are a real threat though...I get so **** scared of you every time I see you play.

5: Count - I already talk to you on AIM all the time, you know what I'm going to say. I'll get you next time...I just need practice. We'll do better in doubles next time! I'll work on it, I promise.

7: Steel Samurai - you clutch on the most random days, seriously. We'll train more. I would like you to start teaming with me instead of Sam because you and I make it to tournies more often than you and Sam do. I'd also like to train with you more please. Host a MILF-fest sometime.

7: Y.b.M. - You're too good. "PRESSURE!" Thanks for making me choke :p I can't wait to play you again.

9: Hilt - I HAD YOUUUUUUUU :mad: Great games/matches. You'll get knocked out the next time we play. Next time I'll ban FD too so that you pick Delfino and let me have fun with Marth lol

9: Wakka - hope those Marth vs. Diddy friendlies helped. Great job vs. OS!

9: Champ - POW POW! Love you <3 Your Falco is toast against me, play MK instead. Or ICs, but I learn advantaged matchups QUICK.

9: Lou - you are a solid player. You beat me because you're consistent and also because we play a lot of friendlies since I like you to win, lol.

13: Zozefup - I wanted to play you! :( Great games in doubles.

13: Mr. Eric - BEEPO! Thank you SO much for coming out <3 Should've asked Xisin to come too.

13: Rob Gambino - I thought YOU were Zozefup at first, rofl. Fun friendlies, but now you know my weakness vs. MK so keep playing MK LMAO

13: Clowsui - you're improving. You just gotta play more and get more consistent and learn more tricks. It's hard, but you'll get there. Use more Falco, and use Marth for the impossible or ridiculously difficult or just plain old annoying matchups - ICs, Sheik, other Falcos, Pikachu, Olimar maybe, maybe Mario?

17: Mayling - Camping against Pit is REALLY hard. Your Pit is pretty solid, just stop SD'ing and cracking under pressure.

17: TheComposer - didn't talk to you :( Thanks for coming out though!

17: Calebyte - glad my advice could help =) You're going to be a great player someday. Keep up the attitude!

17: Doctor X - Thanks for largely running this and allowing this to be hosted at your basement. You're a cool guy...wish we would've played more. Hope to see you again sometime soon =)

17: e_ - lol, Melee. Get 3-stocked by my Falco in Brawl son!!! Or was that a 2-stock? Either way it was fun. "Come over here! Oh shi-" /dies off side

Count

Smash Champion
Doing this first since this tournament hasn't gotten much love. Great tournament. Amazing curry Chi. Bracket was dumb because Y.b.M. and Overswarm didn't get 1 seed in pools, thus making the bracket different than as if we didn't have pools. It happens. People like hilt and smash who DID get the one seed should get rewarded for this, as they did.

1: Infern Angelis ($126.00)-Good stuff winning, always good to see you! That one teams match was hilarious

2: Smash64 ($63.00)-I really think you're smarter than like everybody. That ness is so tricky. I gotta figure out how to get to the ground against PK Thunder haha. Really fun set can't wait until next time!

3: Kel ($21.00)-Fun games in pools! Good stuff in singles and doubles. You had to win a lot of tough matches.

4: Overswarm-GG in bracket, your style of mk is so tough for me! Thanks for the candy and the tips and what not, look forward to next tourney I'm at with you.

5: Fizzle-Fun games in pools, you're too good with all of those characters!

7: Steel Samurai-Good stuff beating wakka and fun friendlies. Tough marf.

7: Y.b.M.-Tough bracket, you're still amazing. Hopefully we can team again soon if you're not with blue rogue, cause we make a good team :). Best kirby in the universe.

9: Hilt-GGs again in bracket. I know you're going to figure out lots more diddy stuff and be back to stomping me again.

9: Wakka-Great stuff versus overswarm. In that set you were the silly wakka that destroys everyone. I can always tell how well you're playing just by how you stand in place with your bananas. Sucks that you lost to SS but give him credit and we'll figure out the marth matchup. Lets take over the midwest! Amazing times all weekend..get ***** in bp!

9: Champ-get ***** in BP! We didn't even play all weekend haha but I had a great time hanging out with you. Caleb really appreciated all the friendlies I know. Can't wait to see you again, lets party harder next time though k?

9: Lou-Tough matchup is tough. You are great and have a great mindset towards the game so I know you will figure it out. And I got lucky and clutched it out on brinstar. I'm looking forward to yet am already scared for the next time we meet.

13: Zozefup-Tough bracket, you can bounce back next tournament though. Your patient style is great and the fact you are learning more about brawl is scary to everyone.

13: Mr. Eric-Fun friendlies. I'm glad we didn't have to play in bracket after all of those lol. Great ROB I'm going to be super scared for when you learn the matchup, which you were already doing in those friendlies.

13: Rob Gambino-Whew! So glad I didn't have to play you at this tournament. You've gotten way better since last time that I saw you and have a super smart mk. Good seeing you.

13: Clowsui-Teams was so fun when we set up the gay! Don't sweat the gimps on me its not like I played perfect. We can definitely team again in the future I had a great time. We went toe to toe with some good teams :).

17: Mayling-Wow we played so much this weekend, and your pit improved so much vs me over the course of the weekend. It shows how good you are at adapting. I'm shaking for the next time that we meet.

17: TheComposer-I didn't play you all weekend, jake, but it was great seeing you as always. Keep repping Indiana :).

17: Calebyte-This weekend was great. You improve faster than anybody that I have met. I hope my tips have helped you okay, if you keep improving at this rate I better watch my back. Thanks for driving some on the way back. You're great about talking smash with and I can't wait until our next trek throughout the midwest.

17: Doctor X-Your parents were fun and thanks so much for hosting the tournament. Wish we could've gotten some friendlies in! Hopefully there are more!

17: e_ -We should play next time!

SPECIAL (emo) SHOUTOUT TO EVERYONE:

I had a really ****ty day the Friday before this weekend. I had studied extremely hard all week and I basically failed two exams on that Friday. I was really down. But thanks to everyone being amazing I was able to escape and have an amazing weekend. Thanks so much for that. It really means a lot to me. Everybody being so nice/courteous/etc means a lot and I think thats something that the MW smash community has over everybody else. <3

Okay enough emo! Great tournament can't wait until next time!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Too lazy for shoutouts, but...I had fun, enjoyed talking/playing/seeing everyone. Love u guys, both no homo and homo

and Count hope ur feeling better

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Oh man Count, I had no idea you were so down. Sorry about that, hope everything turns out alright. :(
And thanks for the compliments man, they really mean a lot!

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Fun tourney. I'm a keep it short, so...

Dr. X- Thanks for hosting tourney at house

Clowsui- Nice to finally meet you and thanks for cohosting.

OS- Thanks for the tips.

Smash64- Thanks for letting us stay at your house and staying up stupid late to play. Lol at packing yourself in the car on top of all those chairs. I need to get a hold of that picture from whoever took it.

Lou- Our money match was too close for comfort. I no longer think GW = autowin.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
HEll yeah count we gonna get down hard next time more drinkin for sure lolZ u know how Springfield does lol. SAME TO THOSE **** GOD KIAS you guys need to come to springfield so u can get ur smash and party on (more party tho) lol

Top Bottom