• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cloud Dissidia PSA - V0.5 by SDo0m, .Fade and haloedhero

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
CLOUD STRIFE DISSIDIA MOVESET​

This is my Cloud Strife moveset. Some of you may remember the one made by .Fade a while ago. Well I decided to improve upon that one by fusing it with aspects of haloedhero's Cloud as well as adding a load of my own moves as well.

MOVESET DETAILS

- Cloud is faster than Ike (running speed is 1.55) but obviously not as strong when it comes to raw power.
- Cloud is significantly lighter than Ike, with 90 weight (the same as Peach)
- Cloud's main basis is for stringing combos of attacks together. By doing additional presses of buttons you can follow up attacks with ease.
- Cloud has new waiting, running, falling and dodging animations
- Cloud has a secret taunt :p

Now for the moveset itself:

AAA - Cloud does four quick slashes. Fantastic combo ability into other moves. 8%

F Tilt - Cloud does a body slash. This can be followed up with two more attacks by pressing A and A again. If you press B on the third attack instead of A, he cancels to the Up B. 12%

U Tilt - Cloud does a quick upwards slash. The weakest of his tilts but the fastest to come out. 7%

D Tilt - Cloud swipes at the opponents feet. Good knockback overall. 9%

Dash Attack - Cloud leaps forward and spins around with his sword out. Has long reach but punishable ending lag. 9%

F Smash - Cloud slices his sword downwards for Braver. The strongest but slowest of his smashes. Good damage and knockback. 17-24%

U Smash - Cloud summons a bolt of lightning with good vertical reach. The fastest of his smashes but also the weakest. It also has after shocking electric hitboxes if the lightning misses. 13-18%

D Smash - Cloud summons two fire blasts at each side. The most rounded of his smashes with good horizontal reach. 14-19%

N Air - Cloud spins his sword around for multiple hits. Great range and combo ability. 14%

F Air - Cloud swings his sword overhead. The most well rounded of his aerials. 10%

B Air - Cloud swings his sword backwards and upwards. Well rounded like the F Air. 8%

U Air - Cloud delays, the smashes his sword overhead. Good for a star KO. 13%

D Air - Cloud does a flip with his sword pointing down. A weak spike on most of the sword (however if you hit with the tip of the sword it is stronger). 10% normal 13% tip

Neutral B: Fira - Cloud shoots a fireball out of his hand. It's not too fast but the size and range are decent and it explodes on contact. 6%

Side B: Climhazzard - Cloud rushes forward at high speeds. On the ground you will slice the foe upwards if you connect the initial hitbox. After that you can press either A or B to follow up with a spin or a spike downwards. In the air, Cloud does a whirlwind spin downwards, dragging anyone unlucky enough to get hit down with him for a Cloudicide :p 18% for the spin combo (ground), 16% for the spike combo (ground), up to 24% for the Cloudicide combo (air though it will never do this much)

Up B: Finishing Touch - Cloud spins upwards like a windmill at high speeds, slashing foes up with him. Great recovery move and has a good spike at the end that hits at a 45 degree angle. 15%

Down B (Ground): Meteorain - Cloud whirls his sword round his body. During this time you can press a direction on the DPad to direct where the meteors will land. Then Cloud will summon six meteors from the sky to rain down. 5% for each meteor

Down B (Air): Aerial Fang - Cloud dives down at high speeds towards the foe. If he connects the hit he can bounce off them and hit them upwards. This move can also be jump cancelled part way through. 8%

Final Smash: Omnislash - Cloud smashes the opponent upwards, then begins a powerful series of slashes on the foes and finishes off with a smash downwards. 69% (lol)

FUTURE CHANGES FOR V1 (FINAL VERSION)

- New taunts
- New throws
- New victory poses
- Brand new "mode change" Final Smash - Limit Break
- New Down B - Omnislash Version 5 (Limit Break mode only)

Well that's it. I hope you enjoy playing as this Cloud. A lot of work, love and care was put into making him :)

Additional credits go to BeyondYou and Akari_Un for their AC Cloud models and Feanor for animation work.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I don't get one either.

Back up and reformat your SD?

I used to have random freezes but a simple reformat solved the problem totally.

I'm adding this to my "Future Slot" List.

By this I mean I'm making alt colors and maybe portraits and stuff.

I didn't know that the Dpad influences where the meteors land.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I haven't found out to summon the pineapple yet >.<

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Nice! I like how you tried to blend the traditional fighting game combos with Smash Bros. It's definitely something new and I'm gonna try it. :3

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
New preview video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKgQvhVF9ns

The final version is nearing. All I have to do now are the Final Smash and a couple of other things and he'll be done.
Lovin' that down throw and his wait animations.
Do you plan on giving him an animation for a taunt where he spins his sword above his head and then puts his sword behind his back like this? It's also a taunt in one of the Cloud animation hacks on BrawlVault.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Lovin' that down throw and his wait animations.
Do you plan on giving him an animation for a taunt where he spins his sword above his head and then puts his sword behind his back like this? It's also a taunt in one of the Cloud animation hacks on BrawlVault.
Actually, funnily enough that's currently one of his win animations.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Oh yeah I forgot to say that the Final Version is out XD I'll edit the OP later, in the mean time you can go to Kitty Corp for more info.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Question: How balanced is he with the rest of the cast? I am asking this question from all perspective of the Project M Brawl Mod, and the Brawl Plus Brawl Mod.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
He's in general Balanced...

I mean if you don' play him right you can barely kill anyone. but if you do it right, you can kill normally. he is combo based, but not too much.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah. Cloud is balanced and good, but has a bit of a above normally high learning curve, but that's not that big of a deal.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Question: How balanced is he with the rest of the cast? I am asking this question from all perspective of the Project M Brawl Mod, and the Brawl Plus Brawl Mod.
I dunno about Project M, but in Brawl Plus some of the moves won't connect as they should because of Brawl Plus' increased fall speed/gravity (i.e. Climhazzard on the ground etc). But it's not a massive issue tbh.

Top Bottom