• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

closed

c. hood

Smash Apprentice

Neb

Smash Lord
Done. Though I did my best with that horribly LQ render. Very hard for me to do a effect sig with a vector render.. ;)

@ A man- Thanks.. :D

Yea hopefully I don't get bombarded... so far it's been perfect though :)
Mm. I don't really like the way it came out, tbh.
But I guess you can only blame the picture I gave you, all planetrender has is that one pic of G&W that everyone has. Sorry, thought it'd be easier to render since G&W is so simple.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Mm. I don't really like the way it came out, tbh.
But I guess you can only blame the picture I gave you, all planetrender has is that one pic of G&W that everyone has. Sorry, thought it'd be easier to render since G&W is so simple.
Yea there isn't much you can do with a flat, all black, no action render.. sorry.
Besides a vector sig

Neb

Smash Lord
Yea there isn't much you can do with a flat, all black, no action render.. sorry.
Besides a vector sig
Well could you try making it in a vector style?
If so, I'll just let you go completely freestyle on it so your not so limited in options.
(Also, could you leave the blocky smoke from the pipe in the image?)

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Well could you try making it in a vector style?
If so, I'll just let you go completely freestyle on it so your not so limited in options.
(Also, could you leave the blocky smoke from the pipe in the image?)
I wouldn't be able to render that smoke without the background interfering with the smoke, making it look really tacky. If you can find someone who can pro render it then I'd be happy to just do a vector

Neb

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be able to render that smoke without the background interfering with the smoke, making it look really tacky. If you can find someone who can pro render it then I'd be happy to just do a vector
Nhn. I guess'll just make a new request.

Type:
Sig (Vector)

Render/Image:
Click.

Text:
Neb

Extras:
Free-style.

Thanks again, :)!

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Hope I'm doing this right. I also hope this works.
Type: Sig

Renders:I would like this Lucario

Background: purple/gold or blue/gold flame background (whichever looks better or is easier).

Extra: I really hope you can do this. I want to replace the aura sphere he's charging with this symbol. So that it looks like he is holding it. If you can make it look like the symbol is shining faintly that'd be good. You don't have to use that picture, you could draw a better one probably. But in any case that's the symbol. By the way square behind it isn't a part of the symbol. It's should be circular. Can you cut the corners off it?

Text and SubText: "Lord of the Morning" and "Under this Sign shall he conquer." In some sort of shiny gleaming (probably gold) font.

Sorry for bein' so specific, but I can picture it entirely in my head and I can't draw. Thank you so much!
Done. I tried to follow your request as best I can..

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
That's AWESOME!! I imagined it being a little darker, but you're not a freaking mind reader. That is awesome man the symbol looks perfect. You win at making sigs. :chuckle:

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
I've waited for someone to do a sig for me...And I've been rejected for now over 6 months! So if u can please do a sig for me I will be very grateful.

Image: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i5/Ippius/kirby.jpg
Text (Self explanatory): DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY...
Other: Fiery, vibrant colours in the background. If you can keep the smash ball there and kirby obviously that would be amazingly great.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I've waited for someone to do a sig for me...And I've been rejected for now over 6 months! So if u can please do a sig for me I will be very grateful.

Other: Fiery, vibrant colours in the background. If you can keep the smash ball there and kirby obviously that would be amazingly great.
A rendered picture would work better.

That one is all pixely :/ Always save things as .png

I love your work Hoodie (my nickname for you)

Type: Signature

Render/Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=15593&fullsize=1

Text: Zolga

Extras: Could you remove the blue dots around the render? Do whatever you feel is best to make it looks good.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Nhn. I guess'll just make a new request.

Type:
Sig (Vector)

Render/Image:
Click.

Text:
Neb

Extras:
Free-style.

Thanks again, :)!
Here ya go... I thought it needed colors.. Just having it black was really meh.
WHOOPS! Lawlz hold on I accidentally put "Deb" instead of "Ned" XD
I'll fix it real fast

K fixed

c. hood

Smash Apprentice

Done.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Sig Request...

Type:
Sig

Render/Image:
I wanted to find an action picture of a blue Kirby, but I don't like the various Ice Kirbies floating around. I'm not quite sure about the pic, but maybe Sword Kirby or Ninja Kirby.

Text:
Top left corner: Nope, it doesn't stand for 'Meta Knight'

Bottom, centred or to the right: MAESTROKIRBY26

For some reason, I get the feeling that a red font would look good.

The text doesn't have to be that size, but I'd like the ratio of the text sizes to be about the same.

Extras:
-I can't envision the background colour very well, but a dark blue/purple might look nice. I want it to contrast the Kirby pic, not complement it
-Go crazy...do whatever looks good. I really like the effects in your second and third examples, as well as the ones in LordOfTheMorning's and Suspect's sigs.
-Make it short enough heightwise that I can fit 2 lines of text in the sig above or below the image without anything being cut off
-Thin, high-contrast border...maybe bright yellow?

My colour suggestions are just suggestions. If you see that a colour I didn't suggest looks good, feel free to use it. If possible, could you have different versions (so I can compare images/colours)?

Sorry if you find this too detailed.

istudying

Smash Lord
Type:
Signature and avatar

Render/Image
A snake image i dont care about which one.

Text:
istudying

Subtext:
Snake: u are next.

Extras:
Make it as nice as you can thnx !

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Hoodie YOU ARE AMAZING :D

I can't wait to see what your stuff could look like if you go professional with this stuff.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Type:
Sig

Render/Image:
I wanted to find an action picture of a blue Kirby, but I don't like the various Ice Kirbies floating around. I'm not quite sure about the pic, but maybe Sword Kirby or Ninja Kirby.

Text:
Top left corner: Nope, it doesn't stand for 'Meta Knight'

Bottom, centred or to the right: MAESTROKIRBY26

For some reason, I get the feeling that a red font would look good.

The text doesn't have to be that size, but I'd like the ratio of the text sizes to be about the same.

Extras:
-I can't envision the background colour very well, but a dark blue/purple might look nice. I want it to contrast the Kirby pic, not complement it
-Go crazy...do whatever looks good. I really like the effects in your second and third examples, as well as the ones in LordOfTheMorning's and Suspect's sigs.
-Make it short enough heightwise that I can fit 2 lines of text in the sig above or below the image without anything being cut off
-Thin, high-contrast border...maybe bright yellow?

My colour suggestions are just suggestions. If you see that a colour I didn't suggest looks good, feel free to use it. If possible, could you have different versions (so I can compare images/colours)?

Sorry if you find this too detailed.
Ehh..done.

Top Bottom