• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cleaning Stuff Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Since we're uppity elitists in our little Gentleman's Club, instead of hitting you upside the head with logic about why your post suggests that you wish to slip your hand around phallic objects in exchange for two dollars, I will share a pompous chuckle with you at your cliché joke.

I'm loving the orange. Formal though we are, the colors don't necessarily fit the group. I mean, if it did, imagine what color residents of the Disc would be? Wait... is there a color called Idiot?

[shuffles through his ten year-old Crayolas]

On an quasi-related note (Q's are fun), damn you Eric. Why'd you have to go and agree with orange before I could? Now I look like I'm just sucking your cock instead of giving my 100% Honest Opinion. In my 100% Honest Opinion.

On a wholly related note, Eric, you badly need to put something or other about this process in the Official Rules. Since, you know. It's now an Official Rule.

-I

Cyris_P

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Dammit! Who knew there was a page 3! I agree with Orange and Master Debaters.

Are you gonna bump main debates from the past to the frontline, or are they just gonna be recreated? (Assuming there's debate potential left in them)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I say if a debate is incredibly old (a month really) a new one would be ok as most of the people debating may have lost interest, changed beliefs, ect.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
As of tonight, (11/22) the Debate Hall will be read only without permission. Please check the first post to all those who are not given access. There is a little more that must be done than just PMing me now.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
For whatever reason, I can't change my name color to orange.

You should have gone for pink, but I'll settle for orange.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Stickying this due to people not reading it.

Also read post 1 again as I editted it a bit.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
The orange is not working as well as I had hoped. Anyone have suggestions for a color? Also, we need a custom title. Smash Awesome or whatever it is now isn't as unique.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I could always make a poll for colors and titles.

Basically I'll take the top 5 suggestions of each and create polls for them.

The orange looks alot like the basic member Yellow when scrolled fast so there is no real color distinction. I am thinking Grey would look cool.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Crimson King said:
I could always make a poll for colors and titles.

Basically I'll take the top 5 suggestions of each and create polls for them.

The orange looks alot like the basic member Yellow when scrolled fast so there is no real color distinction. I am thinking Grey would look cool.
Gray would look boring.

You want pink!

Or magenta. Go with magenta.

Gray looks dumb.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
And a title?

I still like Master Debators for the obvious double meaning.

But I don't really care what it is.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ooooh... Master Debators. I get it. >_>

I don't know about a title, but I second (or third) the pink idea. Who doesn't like pink?

six

Smash Ace
Orange doesn't stand out enough for such outstanding people as ourselves =P

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Plus, if it was pink, I would make my name that color, as I don't like orange.. And we all know that I deserve a color such as pink. ;)

KiraYamato

Smash Journeyman
I think pink is much better than orange. Its just such a more awesome color and it definitely will stand out more. Also I really like the Master Debater title idea.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'll PM Mcfox to change it to Pink/Magenta/Whatever and the titles as well.

I am sticking with the red mod title and custom title.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
"Master Debater" doesn't really work with the whole flow of "Smash ________" titles that everyone else has who doesn't have a custom title.

You guys could be Smash Debaters, I guess. I think I like "Smash Philosopher" too, but you know.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Kirby King said:
I think I like "Smash Philosopher" too, but you know.
I like it too, but it doesn't really fit.

It leaves out all the debates that involve science, of which there are many in the debate hall. The only debates that the "Smash Philosopher" would fit would be the religious debates.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Agreed. So Smash Debater and Pink title then?

Kiki, can you assist?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Well, the color is now Pink? Everyone approve? I assume the titles will change when you guys log in also.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
It's not pink, it's lightish red! We're not girls.Well, not most of us. I like Magenta better but it's up to you guys of course, I'll stick with my shade of Moderator Red.

Master Fox

Smash Journeyman
I would think that Gold would be cool. I also like black though black won't be noticed. I don't like pink as a color. Not a Gothic color...neither is gold but Gold is a lovely color, a color of the divine, the color of riches. Gold and black are my favorite colors.

And the name I suggest is something like "Debate Smashers" or "Smashing Debators".

Sorry if its alittle late for this suggestion but I've been away.

KiraYamato

Smash Journeyman
Master Fox said:
I would think that Gold would be cool. I also like black though black won't be noticed. I don't like pink as a color. Not a Gothic color...neither is gold but Gold is a lovely color, a color of the divine, the color of riches. Gold and black are my favorite colors.

And the name I suggest is something like "Debate Smashers" or "Smashing Debators".

Sorry if its alittle late for this suggestion but I've been away.
Dont you think that gold is a little too similar to the standard yellow?

cF=)

Smash Lord
If I have no title nor Pink color in my name... is it a mistake or I gotta earn it by some way ?

I also have logged in twice after being a member but I don't see any change ?__?

KiraYamato

Smash Journeyman
Bowser87 said:
Fine, if this stays pink I'll just g oback to yellow. Your problem if you all want to look like girls.
I still dont get why a man cant like the color pink without being associated with homosexuality.

storms

Banned via Administration
In a attic somewhere looking at a portrait of myse
I am also a smash debater, but I prefer to be recognized as a tournament director. Its not because I don't like pink, but because I just like the way my name looks in purple than pink. I agree with KiraYamato when he says why are guys identified as homosexual when they wear pink. Ryan Sercrest wears pink and he is only metro.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
on the debate hall... can SNEX be DEFEATED!?
he's like invincible. You say anything, and he's all like, "lol.....let me explain how it really works, lol....and heres a list of BOOKS that can help you w/ it, lol"

he's so smart..its stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom