• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic Tourney!:) PROFESSOR MGW WINS THE TOURNEMENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i am probably facing aryman in the next round haha

or maybe the round after that

dang i hope i dont get 3-stocked again LOL

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Now you know how I felt all last round :p

I've still got a day to go... I'm gonna be so friggin rusty.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I lost, but I didn't enjoy that match one bit. The lag made me SD in the end, there was no 8:00 time limit, we didn't agree on a stage, and you play like a coward... no offense but honestly, throwing pikmin and spamming fsmash from center stage while shield grabbing every one of my attacks isn't what I would call a good opponent.

Nevertheless you won, so enjoy the rest of the tourney.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
No johns? Seriously? Grow up.

And yes I have, Olimar is one of Ike's worst match-ups, I know from horrible experience. However a good Olimar, like, one that I would have respect for, doesn't spam the same moves over and over. MGW you're a good player, I just don't agree with the way you play your Olimar, I don't know, maybe that's just how you play against Ikes/me with your Olimar.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

And yes I have, Olimar is one of Ike's worst match-ups, I know from horrible experience. However a good Olimar, like, one that I would have respect for, doesn't spam the same moves over and over. MGW you're a good player, I just don't agree with the way you play your Olimar, I don't know, maybe that's just how you play against Ikes/me with your Olimar.
If your talking about olimar's smashes and pikmin throw then get used to it. We olimar mains love to use our pikmin. Its what makes us Pikmin and Olimar. Our smashes are high in range and so are our grabs. We can out camp almost all the other characters. We only need to use a few other moves to get rid of others. We make others approach us. You will notice a key thing about Good Olimar players. We love to chuck those pikmin <_<

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
If your talking about olimar's smashes and pikmin throw then get used to it. We olimar mains love to use our pikmin. Its what makes us Pikmin and Olimar. Our smashes are high in range and so are our grabs. We can out camp almost all the other characters. We only need to use a few other moves to get rid of others. We make others approach us. You will notice a key thing about Good Olimar players. We love to chuck those pikmin <_<
Yep that's pretty much it. Camping is olimar's thing.:) YES, another olimar main!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

annoying playstyles are something u have to deal with

it's called creating a 'brick wall' using the same moves over and over

many players use that kind of style

hugs in melee

macd in melee

david sirlin in SF

heck, even here in OTL, we have 8bitman, have u ever played him? :)
always does the same thing, but it's very effective and challenging to play against

u have to deal with it, no johns my man, a loss is a loss
'respect' has nothing to do with it

play me i'll beat u with only needles, ftilt, fair, dsmash and nair :)

jk my sheik is much more creative than that ahhhh ****

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol too good mgw

AHHHH ARYMAN!!!

this is finals already right here xDDDDDD

haha naw jk

i dont know how good urfat and mgw are

edit:

man wow! ahhh i need to get better against aryman's snake style! it's so legit :)

gg's aryman

just reporting in that i lost

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
lol too good mgw

AHHHH ARYMAN!!!

this is finals already right here xDDDDDD

haha naw jk

i dont know how good urfat and mgw are

edit:

man wow! ahhh i need to get better against aryman's snake style! it's so legit :)

gg's aryman

just reporting in that i lost
confirming. good games dude. I think I could have done better in friendlies without the lag. it seemes like you had no lag whatsoever lol. Your sheik is very good.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
'respect' has nothing to do with it
Obviously not for you.

play me i'll beat u with only needles, ftilt, fair, dsmash and nair :)

jk my sheik is much more creative than that ahhhh ****
^^^ This quote is what vastly separates myself from you. Try and figure out why.

You will notice a key thing about Good Olimar players. We love to chuck those pikmin <_<
I'd say that's also consistent with scrubby Olimars.

Lol, he said it 4 ya. Plus olimar is my main. I didn't NEED to use all his moves because there was nothing you could do about. xD
That was exactly my point. Except I stated it as a fact, while you bragged about it.

Anyways I'm bored of this, flame me all you want guys but I'm not coming back.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
look if you can't beat olimar with whoever you was using use snake,pit or whoever can spam long ranged moves too lol I think ssnake would have been a good option....

TP

Smash Master
Fighting an Olimar online is about as enjoyable as getting a car door slammed on your hand with your keys inside the car. Some guy is just pushing this door closed as hard as he can. You can either keep your hand there while your fingers all break or move your hand and get your keys locked in your car. Oh, and your pet just got stabbed.

:034:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom