• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CLAREMONT, CA Tournament: March 9

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Fabian making me look bad. He supposed to be too good against Falco >=O
LoL wow,

I'm so glad people like you exist in SB to represent their general region. I mean it's cool how ALL you SB area players showed up to represent. Good ****.

ROFL, good match vs rome, you fought valiantly. There were points in the match where I actually thought "man, he might win this". Too bad it never happened, next time my friend.

And yes, there will be a next time...

Good seeing you again atul and Aseem. Looking forward to smashing with u guys again.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Oh lordy, do I suck. Still, this was an excellent tourney :-). Tournies should forego doubles mor often... more time for Friendlies!! and *grumble* money matches...

Atul: Thanks for hosting man! I had a lot of fun. I hope you got your laundry done :-)

Chad: I should have asked you for a friendly, gah. You would have no doubt owned me, but Ganondorf is one of the more enjoyable matchups for me. Good job repping GA.

Lucky: Man we had a good game going between me and your ICs. I just wish you would have finished it instead of stopping half way so you could do a money match -_-

HugS: I'd still like to play your Gannon. Oh yeah and thanks for waiting for me :-( lol j/k.

Wolf: YES! Beating your Falcon was the highlight of my day. Who knows, maybe next time I'll be able to win a SET vs. your falcon :-D

DSF: Wow, your sets vs. Ken were intense. Good games.

ROFL: Holy **** man! You were on fire yesterday good stuff. Yeah, I'm a really quiet person. Who's been showing people that myspace pic? Oh yeah, thanks for sandbaggin that one time on FoD and letting me get away with a win btw ;-)

Fabian: Good set. I really wanted to play your shiek though. Maybe next time.

Chu: You and your MMs.

Joe: You were killing me early on, but after a while I started warming up and doing a bit better. Good games man :-)

Mango: lol, don't underestimate Wolf's falcon TOO much, he's too good!

Romeo: Or should I say Juan? Heh it's good to see you again. I'd have liked to play you, but oh well. maybe next time.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I dont think Hugo knows I'm SB :p

Top Bottom