• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cilantro Smash Results (Feb. 22 - Wheeling, WV)

Soupeschleg

Smash Journeyman
I want to thank everyone who came out and entered as well as those who came to spectate!
We didn't have as many entrants as I was hoping, but that can be attributed to the weather.
I can't wait to host the sequel!

Event Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/feb-22-2015-cilantro-smash-wheeling-wv.390949/
Event Footage: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwThHMQgHyzHvEVTzpu2LODUagvSBMcZQ

Melee Singles Full Results (14 entrants):
1. Wormwood ($50)
2. BasedDog ($15)
3. AP Wumbology ($5)
4. Soccerdad
5. Lowknees
5. Drysox
7. FoxeR
7. Dog
9. Cpt. Lemon Squeezy
9. Lil PP
9. Hip Walrus
9. JaredJorden1
13. Kickinwing
13. Zorous6400

Cilantro Smash Melee Top 8
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Wormwood
$24.00
2nd
BasedDog
$12.00
3rd
AP Wumbology
$4.00
4th
Soccerdad
5th
Low Knees
5th
Drysox
7th
FoxeR

Cilantro Smash Melee Doubles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Wormwood and BasedDog
2nd
Drysox and Soccerdad
3rd
Dog and FoxeR
4th
Lowknees and AP Wumbology
5th
Lil PP and Cpt. Lemon Squeezy
5th
Zorous6400 and Hip Walrus

Last edited:

FoxeR

Smash Cadet
Im not particularly looking forward to seeing my matches I didn't play too well

Im gonna keep grinding though and keep going to tourneys cause I know I can be really good at this game

props to Apwumbo and low knees for 2-0ing me

shoutouts to Dog for carrying me in doubles

Last edited:

mynameisdog4

Smash Apprentice
Me and FoxeR = godlike teammates. We won sets which is way more than I thought we would lol.

I gotta work on my clutch factor and playing against Marth.

Do Wheeling smashfests ever happen?

Soupeschleg

Smash Journeyman
The vids are uploading now, so I'll do some shoutouts while they process and ****...

shoutouts to:

Wormwood for coming from Weirton and saying "I intend to win this" before the tourney started. Man of his word
BasedDog for coming from Weirton and trappin hard with Marth. I'll beat you next time we play ;)
AP Wumbology for sending the message loud and clear that I have to take him semi-seriously now. **** you Robert lmao
me for hosting this GODLIKE tournament and using DK
Lowknees for being the surprise of the tourney. You hardly play and still improve. You could be the best in Wheeling if u wanted
Drysox for getting second with me in doubles and having a nice set in pools. Practice ICs -> become godlike
FoxeR for making this his first tourney! Keep grinding that fox man (don't use marth lol) Wheeling foxes are gonna be a threat soon
Dog because I've never seen this man play anything but pikachu. What a ****ing thug
Cpt. Lemon Squeezy for having the best tag and beating Robert and Ryan's pichu team
Lil PP for bringing Brawl (LMAO) you're the #1 homie
Hip Walrus for taking me to last stock in our pools game 1 and for leaning closer to the TV than anyone I've ever met
JaredJorden1 for having the least creative tag of all time. It was good to see you man - you never lost your skills from when we played as kids, haha. You beat Wumbology in pools too which is #ballin
Kickinwing for bringing the doctor mario hype. You obviously have experience in some other smash games, but melee is hard af. GGs in pools
Zorous6400 for stuntin on these hoes with blue kirby I respect you and everything you stand for

Last edited:

Soupeschleg

Smash Journeyman
Me and FoxeR = godlike teammates. We won sets which is way more than I thought we would lol.

I gotta work on my clutch factor and playing against Marth.

Do Wheeling smashfests ever happen?
me, sox, and wumbology and whoever else feels like coming (sometimes 2 or 3 others) play at my place weekly.
We've got a few setups, you and FoxeR are welcome to come if you want, I'll let you guys know next time ****'s goin down

FoxeR

Smash Cadet
Im cool with making Wheeling Foxes be a thing

glad to see you getting on the drysox IceClimbers hype train too now

Im definitely down for some smashfests basically any time i will drop everything haha once I decide I want to get good thats my #1 priority

yo stephen our moms have apprently been friends for years my moms name is beth albaugh was tellng my mom about the tourney

Last edited:

Soupeschleg

Smash Journeyman
Im cool with making Wheeling Foxes be a thing

glad to see you getting on the drysox IceClimbers hype train too now

Im definitely down for some smashfests basically any time i will drop everything haha once I decide I want to get good thats my #1 priority

yo stephen our moms have apprently been friends for years my moms name is beth albaugh was tellng my mom about the tourney
yo that's crazy! I'll let you know next time we're playing

Top Bottom