• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cilantro Smash 2 Results

Soupeschleg

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone that came out! Good games!
We had some new faces as well as some notable absentees.
I have to say that I really enjoy hosting these and I'm excited to see how big we can grow.

vods: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwThHMQgHyzFz8PEGeAtmavILqnfeMhGH
event thread: http://www.smashboards.com/threads/mar-15-2015-cilantro-smash-2-wheeling-wv.393233

Full Singles Results:
1. TimKO ($45.00)
2. BHox ($14.00)
3. Nate ($6.00)
4. Noah
5. Soccerdad
5. Drysox
7. FoxeR
7. AP Wumbology
9. Hip Walrus
9. Peachfuzz
9. Low Knees
9. Luke
9. Lemon Squeezy
14. Bonzai Charge (DQ)

Cilantro Smash 2 Singles Top 8
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
TimKO
$24.00
2nd
BHox
$12.00
3rd
Nate
$4.00
4th
Noah
5th
Soccerdad
5th
Drysox
7th
FoxeR
7th
AP Wumbology

Cilantro Smash 2 Doubles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
TimKO and BHox
2nd
Drysox and Soccerdad
3rd
Lowknees and AP Wumbology
4th
Hip Walrus and Banzai Charge
5th
Dog and FoxeR (DQ)

Last edited:

Soupeschleg

Smash Journeyman
Guess I'll do my post-tourney shoutouts now while I'm working on getting the vods ready to upload

Shoutouts to:
TimKO - just generally an awesome person and did lots of cool Melee stuff today. I'll make our games more competitive soon
BHox - don't lose to timko ever again
Nate - ggs dude! Sorry for getting a little salty after our game, but it was nice to meet you and I hope you come out to the next one
Noah - thanks for coming all the way from Steubenville! Good games and I think your marth is better than your sheik
Drysox - thanks for putting up with teaming with a Donkey Kong, ggs in pools
FoxeR - keep at it bro. Thanks for bringing a setup and sticking around til the end. Play whatever character feels right!
AP Wumbology - Didn't get to play you in singles today, but you were giving me a hard time in doubles. **** you Robert.
Hip Walrus - The man the myth. The icarus of Wheeling. I enjoyed the friendlies we played and our set in doubles!
Peachfuzz - Didn't get to play you or really even introduce myself to you :/ My fault man! I hope you're at the next one
Low Knees - don't get discouraged man you got hella unlucky today, but you're improving really fast
Luke - sorry you got seeded into the hardest pool today :/ you deserved to get out man you're a really solid player
Lemon Squeezy - Armani Brown
Bonzai Charge - ggs in doubles but you a ***** for ducking out early

mynameisdog4

Smash Apprentice
Holy **** I just realized I bailed on this tournament lol. I completely forgot about it and didn't even know. My bad FoxeR..

Top Bottom