• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

.AC.

Smash Lord
havok i need details for sunday because there is a tourney in tj the same day and im trying to figure things out.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Aww, Matt. <3

In case anyone is on the fence about whether or not they want to go to Smashtoberfest, you should know that it's shaping up to easily be the big Socal tourney of the month. If that weren't enough, the Palmdale Brothers are expected to make an appearance. Who would want to miss that?

There'll be Melee, SF4, and people in costume including a rare jacketless Stauffy. If you've got doubts about this tourney then get rid of them.

.AC.

Smash Lord
oooh wait nvm, soid wanted me to help him with stuff since he is working but i think he already found someone else

ooooh too many tourneys which one should i choose!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
He'll be back. He had a C in hebrew studies back in the day. And he came back. lol.
I hope thats not a refernece to this really bad basketball movie I saw this one time, because if it is, shame on you.

even if you did though, its ok because I heard you ***** pretty hard at tourneyplay 3!

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
InterimofZeal really likes us.

I love Stauffy the Promoter. It's nice to hear/read his voice be so active in a community/group/goal that he loves.

Smashtoberfest? Maybe...

Soid

Smash Journeyman
lol i will work sunday but i go off at 3 sam,dany,blue,tebeo and maybe tkd and ac will be running the tournament while i work tournament starts at 2 =D

**Havok**

Smash Lord
We're taking two cars.

My car

Hall's car.

We need all the people we can take. 5 people per car.

Hall:

best buy is having a buy two get one free sale on sunday morning, I'll buy borderlands? You buy something. We get one free then sell it. Which means we'll get our original game for half or near it. Wanna do it? Or someone?

.AC.

Smash Lord
havok! what do the carpools look like? at what time are we leaving?will mr hall team with me?

LHG

Smash Journeyman
best buy is having a buy two get one free sale on sunday morning, I'll buy borderlands? You buy something. We get one free then sell it. Which means we'll get our original game for half or near it. Wanna do it? Or someone?
Right as I'm about to go out and buy Borderlands too... is that every Best Buy? I should do this for myself too huh... decisions decisions. Dealsies. Summer steals, even though it's Fall. Don't know if I want to wait till Sunday though... :(

Sorry, thinking outloud. How's everyone doing? :bee:

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Part of me wants to go, since I just had midterms this week, and want to chill out. The other part of me knows that if I stay on campus this weekend I have a very high probability of getting some quality butt.

Choices choices

D

Deleted member

Go For The Quality Butt!
:d

Burntsocks loves quality butt...
*runs*

.AC.

Smash Lord
ugh rejected again, so far i have gotten rejected by hall,havok and random chick that i dont know that well =(

teamsies </3

**Havok**

Smash Lord
lmao

Hey LHG! whats up man, come with us on a random trip! lol Wanna buy 2 borderlands and sell the 3rd game? haha

GUIZEEEE remember we have a tournament on sunday!

Hall

Smash Ace
LHG, why weren't you at the tri-weekly to watch Pnoy lose to that Reaping fellow I love Richard very much.

If Jon hadn't asked me early I would have teamed with Terry or AC. Terry is **** good in doubles, and AC is Mexican. Since I'm Mexican and Filipino (the asian Mexican)putting us together would make 3 times the Mexican.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
lol rickety are you coming with us?

@tearbear and AC. Both of you. You guys are on the brink of realizing that there's more to the game that you originally thought. Then you'll start from scratch and go from there. You know when you'll know. But there's still work to be done. You can't go around saying anything because think about it, are you? Proof? Consistency?

.AC.

Smash Lord
its so hard to get past dash+ shield =( and random gimmicks especially when they get you far.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
@tearbear and AC. Both of you. You guys are on the brink of realizing that there's more to the game that you originally thought. Then you'll start from scratch and go from there. You know when you'll know. But there's still work to be done. You can't go around saying anything because think about it, are you? Proof? Consistency?

I'm in a weird mood today.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
lol rickety are you coming with us?

doubles yes

singles no i usually do good 1 day then bad the next
but i am starting to get more consistant in singles

@hall. i was watching olymics last year and the filipinos came out and they all looked mexican lol

*edit*
im still wanting to learn im not trying to go off on my own at all

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
tearbear you must learn that being good at doubles aint gonna get you any ,son!
them chickz dont care if you're good at doubles.
Looooooool I just imagined AC (in his pimp suit) saying this in person to Terry.
You need more confidence dude. If you had the same composure you have when you play against TKD in finals when you talk to a femme things would be a lot smoother.

Anyway... I may be (further) away from the game for a while. School and work have me by the balls (not in a fun way) so I won't be around as often. Besides it's not like I ever gave you any legit Pika practice. I'll still be posting when I'm bored.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Mario let me borrow your wii!!!!!!!!!

Or someone that doesn't use it at all for that matter.

Oats?
Phoenix?
Phear?
Nyjin?

Someone.?

.AC.

Smash Lord
HAVOK IM NOT GOING TO RACES ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i decided its too expensive for this little poor mexican,(5$ venue (wtf!)+singles+doubles+food+gas
+ random things its just too much. i also have to help with soid's tourney+ i dont have a doubles partner+ maybe someone more entertaining can have my spot + i need to save. i guess not improving is getting to me.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
My wii is gone.

And AC, don't be so pessimistic. Positive, positive!

Good luck this weekend guys, I'm going to be tearing my heart out trying to deliver my speeches as good as they should be.

Live up to your potential guys, in both Speech AND Brawl! :D

Top Bottom