• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Heck with it then, if folks want to come up to Clairemont to play/watch TourneyPlay 3 on Saturday then I can set up my garage. If not I suppose we can all (probably) head over to Mario's the next day. Or both.

Also, I'm sort-of planning a Smash Snowboarding Trip for this December/January. Keep your calendars open.
Wait what

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
fuuuuuu i just got offered a job at 2k a month

not that much for some people but i'm psyched as **** lol

plus i get weekends off <3

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord

Hall

Smash Ace
Multi Front Smash Attacks

So, while while our No.1 Mexican not from Mexico is demolishing WA we also have some stupid series that might not be cool at all but we should support anyway tomorrow. I wasn't planning on going anywhere for smash this weekend on account of beautiful women, but what the hey.

Before you start calling seats know this. Doubles starts at 11am. Attendance doesn't look so hot so I'm hoping to arrive early, kick some ***, then leave early so I can try to catch a party at 8 (I'm not expecting to get there at 8, but I would like to get home prior to midnight). This will be in my AVALANCHE so there will be 4 open spots at a flat rate of $6 for gas even if we don't get a full car (I do this for you community). Once the main event ends we're off like a prom dress so if you're down let me know ASAP. I get off work at 10:30 so I'll be updating then.

To those that want to come meet up at my place (567 Biernacki CT) by 8AM sharp. If a Mexican from Mexico wants to come then i'll pick you up from Burger Fingers hopefully by 8:30.

RIDE THE AVALANCHE
Hall Driver. A master of Artillery and willing to break the mold
Stauffy Navigator. Hold me closer Tony Danza
~
~
~

Tearbear

Smash Ace
i would really like to go to AG weekly

but im gonna have to sit saturday out and go to XC practice at 3pm

even though i dislike XC now

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You got this Havok!!
So, while while our No.1 Mexican not from Mexico is demolishing WA we also have some stupid series that might not be cool at all but we should support anyway tomorrow. I wasn't planning on going anywhere for smash this weekend on account of beautiful women, but what the hey.
I'll be busy tomorrow and I'll also be in Tj in the afternoon so I wont be attending that. I really hope AG becomes the next Quizno's so we can support that.
Beautiful women>Smash.

Tournament on Sunday. Bring yo sets!

.AC.

Smash Lord
wish me luck guys, i got a tourney tomorrow in a convention thingy which will be filled with an infinity of randoms and no good people.

Hall

Smash Ace
Make sure to wall infinite each and every one

EDIT: Oy' can't believe I threw away this chance to sleep in. Knock 'em dead today Carlos.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Sorry, I really wanted to go to the weekly with Hall/Stauffy but I had PSAT that morning.

But, considering the PSAT and the aftermath...I should've went.

.AC.

Smash Lord
Vianco otakuland results!

TesKaDo escribió:Oh! Updates
1. AC. (snake)
2. TKD (fox)
3. IceDX (lucario)
4. El Blue (falco)
4. AlexF (g&w)
5. Yuriel (mk)
6. Edgar (peach/donkey)
?. Zero (marth)
?. Mario (pikachu)
?. Bix (rob/pit)
(?+x). Randoms (randoms)

Poncho no entró =/

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Sorry, I really wanted to go to the weekly with Hall/Stauffy but I had PSAT that morning.

But, considering the PSAT and the aftermath...I should've went.
You should've.

If anyone wanted to know, we took first in doubles since Tyrant and Mike Haze showed up too late for it.

Don't ask about singles aka the event in which I don't get carried by Hall.

And by the way, we discussed bringing this up with you guys, but anyone with free Saturdays should try to make plans to go to these in the future. They're weekly tournies within reasonable traveling distance, run very timely and with NO venue fees. We should be supporting them.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
ive been going to w.e saturday tourny thats been going on in LA its just that this week my coach didnt want me 2 miss practice

my day was boring sat around all day waiting for practice

and whats the venue like?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The AG series looks like a thing in SoCal smash worth supporting. If I have a Saturday off or with nothing going on I'm down.

Tournament tomorrow. Bring yo sets!

315 Inkopah st
Chula Vista, Ca 91911
(619) 869-1695 / (619) 585-0065

Show up at around 12:30 ish.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
DA ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good ****

havok you gotz this x2

i thought M2K missed his plane or sumthing or was that a lie ?:o

.AC.

Smash Lord
The AG series looks like a thing in SoCal smash worth supporting. If I have a Saturday off or with nothing going on I'm down.

Tournament tomorrow. Bring yo sets!

315 Inkopah st
Chula Vista, Ca 91911
(619) 869-1695 / (619) 585-0065

Show up at around 12:30 ish.
GUYS GO TO THIS!!!! presents to those who go!
jk

Top Bottom