• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

D

Deleted member

Nah, that game had crappy ledge options anyways, edgeguards were way too easy. Freakin lion king.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
bone what is ur avatar of?

and how did u come up with the name bone?

my avatar is from the game xenogears. the character (Id) is based on a psychological theory called psychic apparatus which is a model of 3 parts called, "id", "ego". and "superego" developed by sigmund freud. his super ego was a dark, clever, intelligent and destructive key part of himself that he needed in order to truly center his character and his past.. at the price of psychic apparatus. in psychological theory, psychic apparatus; "id", represents the unconscious depth, unorganized personality of a newly undeveloped ego. he would totally blackout during his super ego because in order to remember why he is who he is he needed to divulge in his ego state. which is amazing use of symbolism and metaphors. don't play the game if you don't like reading and metaphors. best game ever.

my brother named me BONES but in melee I could only fit 4 letters so, I got used to just saying Bone.LULLOL

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
Wow i am intrigued about the game now.

I love games that deal with psychological. Ever played psychonauts?

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
hey guys!

Is someone else going to LosAngeles? I need a ride and DreamHack car is full.

If you know about someone else going, please let me know. I'll be checking the thread.

Never mind, dream hack told TKD theres enought space for me so... Hurray!

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
hey guys!

Is someone else going to LosAngeles? I need a ride and DreamHack car is full.

If you know about someone else going, please let me know. I'll be checking the thread.

Never mind, dream hack told TKD theres enought space for me so... Hurray!
Yeah Ghetto Soldier told me he had to work so He couldn't go..... :(

Soid asked me if you could go like 15 minutes before I knew that GS wouldn't be able to go. So I said no room and I was lucky and found a way to tell you that I had room!!! PHEW! :chuckle:

Soid

Smash Journeyman
woooo we got this :p we need to pwn so attract more people because the challenge and the level of chula vista barrio havokz its going to **** it D= go mogxzilla go tkdzilla go awexzilla go dreamhackzilla go soidzilla!!

D

Deleted member

Go get um!
I prolly wont make it sunday, but if we get back early i can go for singles maybe.

D

Deleted member

Omg wavedashing hack looks so cool. We should like have a test run with it on. Yoshis recovery gets owned with it on but thats ok. So freakin cool!

No tripping hack is nice too.

Top Bottom