• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Too many. I lost to 2 metaknights last tournament. Have a secondary ready. ;x

And yeah, we've played on wifi before too. =)
And thats when I sucked, I only brawled you like once, then I never saw you again >:O

Awex

Smash Lord
Barge: I still seeya online. I usually make a room, wait 2 minutes see if anyone joins. Keep an eye out. ;p

Siege: Oh snap! Well, we'll try and make this one a good sendoff then. =)

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
hey guys bussines as usual....
Could some one pick us up tomorrow at Burguerking??? >_<

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Barge: I still seeya online. I usually make a room, wait 2 minutes see if anyone joins. Keep an eye out. ;p

Siege: Oh snap! Well, we'll try and make this one a good sendoff then. =)
Well Im usually afk, because no ones online. Lol, so you come on when Im not there? D:

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Wait wait lets wait right before the tourney to make that official. I wasn't sure exactly who I was teaming with yet and I got excited when I seaw that haha. We'll talk about it right before the tourney unless you find a partner before that , then that's cool.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
It was nice coming to Chula Vista and playing with all you guys again. I like Oats's story :/

On the way home i got lost in the Chula Vista area because my GPS decided to stop working for some reason and the people at gas stations don't give good directions. It's all good though, i made it home alive.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
When Edrees sent me that link on allisbrawl I was sooo crushed and then I got really upset because I believed a stupid urban legend. The pictures! They did nothing! It just reminds me of how gullible I am.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Heyyyyy yesterday was fun haha. INCHWORM. Even though it wasn't true...it's still gross.

Lawl.

Anyways. On a sad note yesterday was our fellow Seige's last tournament with us since he's going to Iraq! :(

Hope to see you again before you leave!

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
okay chula...i've said it for the past 2 weeks but this time i'm coming for sure lol.
see u all there!
and u guys should come to the biweekly on the 4th, will be fun + crews!!!

Top Bottom