• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Awex

Smash Lord
Corrupted Mind (New guy who introduced himself a few pages back) PMed me and will be attending the Smashfest. Yay, growing community! :D

Bone, would you kindly mention the Smashfest in the thread title? (Not to take away from Havok, who is amazing for hosting people. <3)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I read the blogs, too good (specially urs Havok :D)

Im soo busy with school but Ive grown to be betetr friends with all of you guys so I wanna hang more :D Ill try to make it to a weekly in oh I dunno 2 or 3 weeks? Remember Soid, Ill remind when the time comes, I wanna gets my wii modded and get that TATSUNOKOOOOO (also guitar hero anime sounds cool)

D

Deleted member

Oki, i want a rematch in both yoshi vs G&W and falco ditto mms. I know if i lose one, ill win the other :laugh:

OkinawaOldSchool

Smash Cadet
Hahaha~
Sockz, as long as I can beat you with our mains against each other, I'm fine. XD.

I'm not going to lie, though. There were times when you just ***** the living **** out of me during those MMs. Your Yoshi is too good, sir! =D.

I only won because I play a broken *** character. >>. I actually suck at this game.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Oi, I think I wanna go to quiznos. I think I'm making room for brawl in my life =] but you guys can't make me enter in the girls tourney, I'm not that good yet.

Oh ya, and I'm maining mk.

EDIT: I have a car and room for five peeps total.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Havok so when are you going to host a TVC tourney!!! DO it NAO!

Edit: Somiyah, were you that girl with the long blonde hair? I think Rob was in your pool? You play Wolf?

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
FIERCE's Shoutouts.

I'll start out with my CV Crew.
OATS- I never got to do my Ulala impersonation on the mic but good job streaming the matches for everyone.
HALL- Wipe that drool off your face when you talk to me, boy! LOLjk.
NYJIN- I'll be ready for SK92 next time, thanks for the practicez.
STAUFFY- Your Lucario is out of control. Congrats Mr. 9-Stock-Stauffy.
SOID- I like how I didn't even notice you had my hat until the end of the tournament, ahaha.
BONE- Hay girl hay. you about to make a comeback. Let's team sometime.
AWEX- NP about the CD. We should have done more friendlies!
BURNTSOCKZ- Your pool was rough. But your Yoshi was pretty awesome in Teams.
HAVOK - Thank you for hosting everyone & having a fun smashfest. Why won't you let me land my b-air on your Metaknight?! *cries
FENIX- No character johns! LOLjk. You & EZSeph made an amazing team. But if I see that replay where I got thrown into Snake's F-Smash anywhere on youtube I will hunt youuu down.
TKD - I love how when I explain to you a way to gimp ZSS - you end up using it against me. *dies
Gameophile - We'll practice ZSS more in the future! I'm sure you're going to rock with her (:
Mario LOLXD- I'll prepare you for Truffle if you have to face him again. (^__^)

I'm missing someone but hopefully it'll come to me sooner rather than later. (@__@)"

Other shouts will go in the WGF thread. (:

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
@ Jmex:

I was the brunette with glasses. If that doesn't help, I had a miniskirt both days lol. Naw Rob wasn't in my pool. But I do play wolf. What did you look like? Oh wait, I remember some guys saying they're from Compton when we were playing around the world friendlies with Edrees =o

EDIT: I should play you on wifi

TKD

Smash Lord
You're so cool Fierce I'm sorry but I gimped you as practice. I hate it they pit me against you in doubles and against Erow in singles, that stuff made me feel down.

BTW I really want those car rides. Please what are the rides available? I want to know NOW (Awex's on friday and Quizno's on Sunday).

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I need a printer, can someone help me ASAP? Ill go to your house print my things and im gone.

Funny of you to mention this. I've constantly asked friends if they have printers to use...and none of them do.

I'm debating going to this Quizno's thing. I just don't want to be dead-*** tired for the start of the new school semester. My Psych teacher will have my *** for catching some Z's in his class :\

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
@ Jmex:

I was the brunette with glasses. If that doesn't help, I had a miniskirt both days lol. Naw Rob wasn't in my pool. But I do play wolf. What did you look like? Oh wait, I remember some guys saying they're from Compton when we were playing around the world friendlies with Edrees =o

EDIT: I should play you on wifi
Oh i think i saw you, im not sure, idk, i was just wondering. I was the guy wearing the Dk tie, thats usually how people find me in tourneys. Edrees was wearing it at one point but its actually my tie, and sure im down to play sometime.

Awex

Smash Lord
Somiyah: I want in the carpool to quizno's :D

Havok: I have a printer if you still need to use one. :p

Somebody pick up TKD this friday! :D

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Ugh.... People are all leaving shoutouts but imma be honest im way to lazy to type them all out. I still love all you guys but im just too tired to do it and I got mountains of HW. So imma just say good **** to everyone in SD/TJ <3, Norcal you guys are too kool, and to the rest of Socal you ****!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Nyjin, you were in my pools right? Good ****.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
OMG, you have no idea, ive been going all Dk for about half a year now, and i realize i can only get to far. I either get infinited or chaingrabbed to spiked, those i can say are honestly my only two biggest downfalls. So now thanks to Oki, and a few others im picking my old secondary back up :p

Lol at burntsocks.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Yeah im wondering about Quiznos also, hopefully its not just Somiyah doing a carpool right?

D

Deleted member

Nyjin go to Awex's so we can play over and over again until I'm pro at the matchup =)

0-death, i believe in you!

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to Quiznos good luck guys. TKD wey que no te hibas a a quedar para el torneo del cevas? Por eso me voy a quedar yo wey.

Be the way THIS was saved on my favorites, dunno how it get there.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Oh i think i saw you, im not sure, idk, i was just wondering. I was the guy wearing the Dk tie, thats usually how people find me in tourneys. Edrees was wearing it at one point but its actually my tie, and sure im down to play sometime.
Oh ya I saw you but didn't meet you. The tie was cool. Nice, I haven't had DK practice lately.

Is there a ride to Quiznos? I'm confused.
I'm the only ride so far.

@ TKD: I can give you a ride on Friday if I don't owe you guys for the food and rides in TJ lol, if that's too unfair tell me.

Hall

Smash Ace
I may be going to Quizno's. I'll verify tomorrow if I can drive. If not enough people warrant a second car ride then we'll just pool in one.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Btw, Somiyah, you ARE going to enter the girls' tournament. You know why?

Because I/We're going to continue training you!

If you're still intent on training Wolf, I can help you. I dabbled in Wolf for awhile, and mine is decent. ;) There are like no Wolfs in SoCal either. You can be like, the best! XD

(I'm like 75 percent sure I can make it to Quiznos. I want to continue getting better, so I really want to go. Real life sucks though, so I never know!)

**Havok**

Smash Lord
no weekly this week, still postponed.

No quiznos for me.

SCSA? Only time will tell.

i only work two days again. Yay.

we'll see what happens.

Top Bottom