• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
All right, I think we've finally got the details for BIO down.

Me, Havok, Terry, TKD, Fierce and Rickety all in my car. Everyone try to meet up at my place at 6 or so, when Havok gets off work. Terry and José, he'll be picking you up on the way. Everyone else, my address is:
2969 Murat St, San Diego, CA.
Make sure you've got everything you'll need. (Terry, you better have those CDs.)

Tearbear

Smash Ace
i just woke up and i dont know where the CD is and i dont know how to burn music on to it

i dont know where my camera charger is either so yeah :I

Rickety

Peace and Love
Oh, golly! I'm included in the carpool? I feel so lo_ed! <3

Gosh! I didn't know I was included in the carpool! Ooh, ooh, I want to go!
How much will it be for gas? I'm excited, I'm excited! <3

Edit: I love Stauffy! <3

Hall

Smash Ace
You talking about the Lakewood one? That's on Saturday. What's Friday? Nevermind. It's that one stupid series that decides to run on Fridays. Coincidentally enough I have Friday and Saturday off. Give me until tomorrow evening to figure out how much I get in my paycheck and I'll confirm if I wanna go. I won't be able to drive my car though.

Rickety

Peace and Love
For what it's worth, Rock and MoJoe want to go! <3

I wanted to go, too, but Pride is this weekend! <3

Edit: Rock's AIM name is: rakan4998

Fingers crossed?

Hall

Smash Ace
If I don't go to LA I'm going to pride. Would I be able to go with a certain someone that always types in a wonderful font and color?

Hall

Smash Ace
I have no idea honestly. I don't think it's anywhere near SF pride so ***** floats and scarred kids probably won't happen.

ALSO Havok is driving to the Lakewood Biweekly this saturday. So far its

Havok
Tearbear
Hall

Hall

Smash Ace
Carlos canceled and since he was our ride it looks like it's Pride Time. Gimme all the details (like the whensies and the wheresies)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hooray!

Well, the actual parade is tomorrow, Saturday, July 17, at 11:00 in the morning. That's free.
For the rest of Saturday, and all of Sunday, the Balboa Park Festival will be going on, which can be a little pricey. It's twenty dollars per day if you buy your pass at the gate. If you buy it online, it's fifteen.

The original idea was for everyone to come on Sunday, since you'd guys be were planning on going to the tournament. I'm not sure when Fierce wants to go, but I believe that CAOTIC is going to be going on Sunday, too!

I'm terrible at planning things, so I'll leave it to everyone else to sort things out! <3

Hall

Smash Ace
I'm down for the parade. I just wanna know if we want to go both days or just one so I can buy my ticket.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yay! This is going to be the cutest day ever! <3

Edit: It's twenty-five dollars for a two-pass online! <3
Save fifteen dollars from the at-the-door price!

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Oh no! I wasn't able to purchase an early-bird ticket in time! (Too distracted for my own good!) I hope things still pan out alright! <3

Edit: This is Rickety! <3

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
I tried calling you HALL OMG. But anyway, yeah I just found out. Perhaps this will make other members in our community come out & play....

*takes out belt

Top Bottom