• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Dude, I'm finally ****ing tired of people confusing our HAVOKZ with HAVOKK, so in the tradition of Havok goading people into money matching/name matching others (Payne, lol) I say we get our HAVOKZ to name match and money match, the snake-maining HAVOKK from Lancaster. DO IT. DUET.
YES!
HavokZ's got this.

edit: Oats are you still making SD smash sigs???

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Alex's smashfest was pretty fun. It's cool to see Bone come out of retirement, spamming the hell out of Peach's Fair. Corrupt Mind seems to have what it takes to become a good Smasher, and a nice addition to our growing San Diego community. You're all a bunch of good people. I'm glad to be a part of this communtiy. Keep the love alive, SD.

...enough of my emo ranting.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
K i promise the weeklies will be back soon, im just getting my days straight right now =)

Forgive me.

Let's keep repping the LA ones when there aren't any weeklies =)

Soid

Smash Journeyman
fashionable havokz? since when ur a fashion gamer i havent added u to the list o.O u wanna be a fashion gamer!!? OMG!!

Soid

Smash Journeyman
u need to be on the officially fashion gamers trial some of the famouse fashion gamers are TKD, Soid, MogX, Oria, White, Rickety, Hugs and last but not less Gem

Corrupted Mind

Smash Cadet
That smashfest was tight! Thanks for hosting it Awex, but now im addicted so youl be seeing alot more of my ugly face. Does anyone know if there's still room in the carpool to Quizno's?

D

Deleted member

I am glad to be a part of the Tijuana community. We shall not die!!

Wait what?

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
@Corrupted: There's probably still room in Somiyah's car.

So I'm like 95% sure I'm not doing crap today. Who would be interested in a small smashfest in a small room or two? I have one full setup, one extra TV, one "safe/sure" spot for another setup (I'm sure we could fit more in, but I doubt we'll get or need that many). I've got a cheap stereo system [play your own music] and a few other things to do, even non-gaming wise.

I live in the Palm Promenade area so Vons, Wal-Mart, Subway, Taco Bell, Carl's Jr, Hometown Buffet, Radioshack, Payless, AMC 24, Home Depot, Starbucks and Cingular are a five-minute drive/ fifteen minute power-walk away, not counting the trip back uphill. We also have LittLe Caesar's, McDonalds, KFC and Golden House/Chinese Restaurant just a bit past all that.

I'll be sure I'm free by 12:00. I just want to know if anyone would even want to come before I start getting ready and "freshing up" as ladies often say.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
@Soid, MogX, and TKD: You three should get automatic citizenship for kicking *** at this game. Time to challenge the Obama Administration to a crews match. I hear our new prez mains Falco..

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
Hell no, our new chief mains DK. I heard the Obama-Biden combo is pretty mean.

DK Throw into Ike's Eruption?
Only a politician could come up with that.

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
So yeah. I'm pretty much in the clear for letting people come in to play some Smash...if anyone wants to come at all. :(

1359 Surfwood Lane San Diego, CA 92154.
Just up the hill, right in front of the school.

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
DK's not low tier, besides, Obama would have enough leverage to boost him up to finals.

That's if he sucked. He probably doesn't. With the way he speaks he's the ultimate mind-gamer.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i heard that obama got lost on the white house lo0ll0ol0l he needs a flat zone
( i just realized this could be a racist joke ) :/ and i wanted to be a smash joke

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Ew at Lucas boards. **** that place.

Fashion Lamers.

SD Glove.

Yay @ Corrupted Mind + Bone.

Yay @ Weeklies?

And um... I do still make San Diego sigs, though I may improve on the design in the future when I feel like doing so.

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
It's just five of us here including Paul and John (if you remember them) so if you want to play some Melee there's some here. :O

@Soid: lol

Oh and did I mention we got donuts and Church's Chicken?
And we have some ready to eat dinner rolls. I anticipate making a "hands off my bread" reference.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i heards oats once wanted to be a fashion gamer and he got rejected by Sarah and thas how he went so beastly against the cult Fashion Gamers

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
wtf? I'm getting mindgamed horribly. Who is Sarah? Lol.

Edit: Lol. You just edited your last post. Where are you getting these names from? Who is Laura? hahaha.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I may have found a location for SD to host occasional tournies, but I think Havok and Oats should check it out, first.

Game Rave/Club Lan. It's on Sports Arena Blvd, and the dude has been there for 9 years. He mentioned that a Melee tournament was his highest turn out, and even mentioned Rickety(or at least, the guy he described sounded like Rickety). He seems legit, and says his store doesn't close on weekends. I mentioned Dane and those GU tournaments, and the guy had some pretty choice things to say about them. Anyway, I figured it was worth the mention. He said he would charge a venue fee, which I told him to negotiate with the Tournament Organizers. He also knows of the CV Weeklies.

...what do you guys think?

Soid

Smash Journeyman
lol oats Jessica was ur gf on high school she told me that she knew u since kindergarden i was selling yugioh cards and she told me about u

D

Deleted member

Gursalug, that was my first tournament =D
Melee of course. That was fun. Its a nice venue, lots of tvs fit there. I remember soid was in the doubles finals i think.

Edit: Get ***** oats

Top Bottom