• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Everyone hates the ROB race =(.

Oh well, we can go on our own little island and build super hi tech stuff! Then take over the world >=).

Also this house I'm at atm is ****ing haunted... >_>

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Everyone hates the ROB race =(.

Oh well, we can go on our own little island and build super hi tech stuff! Then take over the world >=).

Also this house I'm at atm is ****ing haunted... >_>
Your only course of action is to haunt it back, read creepypasta loudly to the haunted spirits!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Can you suggest anything I can do better? I PM'd the account back that said I was declined if I could edit my app to add more stuff but I haven't gotten a response back.
I'm just kind of surprised about it when looking at the other apps that have been accepted.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
JCaesar just wants to be the best ROB at Project M, so he has to keep everyone else out!

*narrow eyes*

Oh and I come with this...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sorry Chibo, there's nothing I can do. There's more to it than qualifications. I'd really rather not get into it though. For what it's worth I didn't vote against you.

We actually have 3 other people actively playtesting ROB at the moment, so don't worry about our robot.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
continued extreme posting

win a tournament with him
also theres high chances of my winning an upcoming tournament. ill let you all know how it goes
i have two in one week. first one is unlikely, second one is highly likely, ill probably need to use rob at some point

I own half of this thread with my awesome.
Not quite. You only own about 3.9% of the thread, with 902 posts. I, on the other hand, lay claim to a respectable 6.5% of the thread, at 1,496 (now 1,497) posts.

Nice try though.

I never liked the harry potter series :/

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I don't have to have half of the posts to own half of the awesome.

Its like how Toasty doesn't need to have half of the posts to own half of the black magic in the thread.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Damn, Dull is awesome. I wish he would come by here. Where's that pic of Dull's head in my lap? I wanna make that my desktop background.

Almost time for Genesis. I'm pretty hyped.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
You rang?

Edit: I got 13th I think. Lost to the guy who won the whole tourney (Lie) in 2nd round, and then lost to V1ce (PR'd MK) in loser's. The games with V1CE were super close and super fun. Went to game 3, each of us well over 140% on the last stocks. I got greedy/nervous and went dangerously low to shoot a fully charged gyro. I choked, missed the turn-around ( had my back to him & was gonna try to get him thinking I was going for back-air but then do a turn-around gyro) so I shot a full charged gyro the complete opposite way & got hit with either N-air or SL for the KO.

Against stock, I lost. I think I had him in game 2. My tourney match was called, and I sorta got deflated & tried to rush things so as not to get DQd and fell apart. No Johns tho, he was def the better player and most likely would have taken game 3 even if I would have won that one. I do wanna play some seriouslies sometime, Stock. Dittos and Snake/ROB, if that's ok?

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
@ Saph

At least you didn't just say "old". I'm already having trouble coming to grips with the fact Im closer to 25 than 24 at this juncture.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
you and jcaeser can talk about grape juice brands and stuff in here at least 8]
You mean prune juice.

Grape Juice = Kids
Prune Juice = Elderly

Damn whippersnappers...

GET OFF MY LAWN! AND SLOW DOWN! THIS IS A NEIGHBORHOOD!

...kids and their... their... rap music and their... flip flops.

Top Bottom