• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrom and Ridley DLC confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridleyisforever

Smash Cadet
A post from reddit:
Hello Smash community! I have been going through the games files recently, I've found many textures, etc. I have found two icons today that suggest Chrom and Ridley is DLC or maybe they were cut? I'm not 100% sure.
That's the image he posted. What do you guy's think?

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
I doubt either of those are dlc. Chrom is downright deconfirmed, and putting him in will make Robin's final smash look weird. And If Ridley was ever dlc, they wouldn't have shown his shadow in the april direct

kylexv

Smash Master
Hello Smash community! I have been going through the games files recently, I've found many textures, etc. I have found two icons today that suggest Chrom and Ridley is DLC or maybe they were cut? I'm not 100% sure.
Fake. The files have already been dumped, and Ridley is nowhere to be found.

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
I doubt either of those are dlc. Chrom is downright deconfirmed, and putting him in will make Robin's final smash look weird. And If Ridley was ever dlc, they wouldn't have shown his shadow in the april direct
it wouldn't be much different from Riki being a AT and in Shulk's FS.

But anyway I don't think this is legit as I'm pretty sure someone already went through the game and found nothing

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
it is peculiar though I don't think I have seen a image with that Ridley head before though (and I have seen a lot of them)

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
Ridley I believe is possible but chrom is 100% fake. He won't be part of someone's final smash AND a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom