• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

christmas noobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozmiic27

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys think that christmas noobs will be a bad or a good thing?
I know its a little early but I hope that chrissy nubs wont have much effect on tier lists or make anyone bored. Idk

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I mean my Flugory PCT% , yes Flugory, will go up. But I don't really play Flugory anymore.
But that's just me.

Last edited:

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I really wish my IRL friends were more available for Smashing. Just doesn't work out like it used to. For Glory has the right idea, but the constant connecting to matches, getting errors sometimes, and playing mostly scrubs just doesn't cut it.

Kozmiic27

Smash Apprentice
I really wish my IRL friends were more available for Smashing. Just doesn't work out like it used to. For Glory has the right idea, but the constant connecting to matches, getting errors sometimes, and playing mostly scrubs just doesn't cut it.
All my friends think smash is a kiddie noob game, 1v1ed in melee, stfu'd

What is this thread even
Its a thread I made high off yoshi eggs. K

Last edited by a moderator:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Play with internet 'friends' then. I played around five or so For Glory matches in Smash U, most of the time I am playing with random people I met in forums.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Play with internet 'friends' then. I played around five or so For Glory matches in Smash U, most of the time I am playing with random people I met in forums.
Even they don't have the time. I make some new ones, but I like my old ones lol.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Tier lists are the result of tournament play usually. Sure the nubs can voice their opinions on it, but it is usually the more competitive side of things that have the bigger, if not all, say in things.

LordVacation

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SpaceVacation
Effect tier lists...?
What? How?

I honestly hope that's possible just so tier lists can be seen as a big a joke as I see them.

Also, I don't think I'd get bored from having more people to play against lol

Last edited:

EchoesOfRain

Smash Apprentice
Considering I spend my time in 2v2's...Not looking forward to it too much. Even now, a nooby teammate will completely screw you over

I hope to spend my time playing with friends over the break

the8thark

Smash Lord
What is this thread even
Apart from a way to pay out the people new to the smash series now? I don't know honestly. Feels like the OP wants to feed off the lack of experience of certain players in Smash. I don't see this topic going anywhere honestly.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Apart from a way to pay out the people new to the smash series now? I don't know honestly. Feels like the OP wants to feed off the lack of experience of certain players in Smash. I don't see this topic going anywhere honestly.
It's going where I want it to go. By Christmas, North Amercan's will still have 1 full week's experience greater than European's.

the8thark

Smash Lord
It's going where I want it to go. By Christmas, North Amercan's will still have 1 full week's experience greater than European's.
And you will have 2 weeks more with the game than the J.ap people. What's your point? You get the game earlier than others? I don't see the reason to make a big deal about it.

the8thark

Smash Lord
It is a big deal.
Take it to PM's if you want to be insulting.
We non NA people are "for the most part" ok with waiting. We are a patient bunch. So we don't see it as much of a big deal anymore. Patience is a virtue. And a nice trait to have.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Take it to PM's if you want to be insulting.
We non NA people are "for the most part" ok with waiting. We are a patient bunch. So we don't see it as much of a big deal anymore. Patience is a virtue. And a nice trait to have.
It is, huh? You sure haven't been showing it the past couple of weeks. LOL!

the8thark? more like the1stnerve

m i rite? Anyways, stop starting trouble.

:love:

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
:joyful: Wow; I can't believe that "Christmas noob" is an actual term. It's kind of cute, actually. :3

Well, the more players to use Link's Final Smash on, the better! ^_^ (although I probably won't get Super Smash Bros. 4 by this time.. Embarrass) As a fellow poster indicated:

To mention this

The christmas noobs are perfect targets for practice

Last edited:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
It won't mean much, just another influx of Little Mac / Lucina users I suppose. I don't put much thought into tier lists, but in the great scheme of things, the average person doesn't influence them at all anyway.

Raijinken

Smash Master
After the usual calibration, the ones that are good will face existing good players, and the ones that aren't won't. It's not like everyone without Smashu is new, some are just broke.

Mrwhatzitooya

Smash Journeyman
Mmm, mmm, mmm! It's gonna be a real feast! While a little cruel, picking on the noobs on Christmas will be very entertaining. Then of course, a pro will pop up from time to time to spoil the fun! xD The weaker players will soon get the idea that For Fun is their thing though, and then For Glory will return to the pro-fest it generally is.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Been getting a lot of reports from this thread....

Anyway new blood is what keeps the game alive, everyone was a noob at some point. Let's set a good example here on SWF so we can continue to further interest in the Smash series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom