• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, SC2 is boss.....but you do got smash noobs that like some terrible players *cough* RoneblastaMasta *cough*.....but you gotta take the good with the bad!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yo, kelly and tink you guys still planning on going to HOPE 3 with me? We would need at least 1 more person in the car (anyone interested?) PM me.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hey rat and LE, you wanna give this thing an update soon? Jason i know ur in cali now, so let me know if i should get another 3rd person until ur back.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well i think its good to update it every 3-4 months. If we wait til the end of the summer its going to be about 6 months.

edit- woops thought we updated it in march for some reason. Yeah we can wait a bit before updating, i suppose. Whats ur opinion rat?

ORLY

Smash Master
Video proof that matt has been playing GnW longer than I've been playing Melee. Lollll

Rat

Smash Lord
I wanted to wait until mid summer (end of july) or end of summer (sept) to make the next one.

It's a lot of work.

Top Bottom