• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out this Fox and Peach (GTMN vs Kaji)

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
The quality in the beggining scared me lol.

The Match was good.

Peach needs to sheild grab more and go for Fthrows, but I don't use peach (at all, it's depressing for me) so hopefully someone can give more accurate advice. I also can't believe I'm saying this but... CC dsmash more (omg I said that?).

Fox seemed solid, a bit more upthrow to Uair combos but other than that it was a good fox. You seemed to make good choices in situations . A good way to edgehog peach with fox if she is at a hight where you can jab her, keep doing so until she falls low enough then shine or grab the edge. Try not to jup out there to shine her cause most people can be really gay with peach.

Ghettoman

Smash Apprentice
I don't know why it does that for my videos on youtube. It's not like that on my computer though. Yeah, i'm not a Peach fan myself.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
I like the way that Fox plays, he's got waveshining down pat. also, nice dash cancels. upthrow instead of dthrow. also, i think at low %'s you should dashcancel to upthrow or shine instead of dashcancelling into upsmash.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
to better your fox. instead of drill shining, neutral air then up smash. what you wanna do is keep peach in the air and put pressure on her, even though your friend probably doesnt realize it yet, peach has total control over fox on the ground. the peach needs to down c stick more precisly and trust me you will murder the fox, especially at the edges, however fox can fight against it by throwing your her off with sensitive tilts to reach the edge directly wich will help avoid the hits. it takes lots of practice, but you will eventually get it. the easiest way to reach the edge with invinsibility is when your slightly above it and like one "fox wave dash" distance away from it. aim towards the edge, but you must let go as soon as fox flys towards it, or else he wont grab and you fly right pass it into your death. you guys just need to practice more thats all. as for peach there are a few tricks your lacking that would help, but im not a peach player and dont know how to do most of her tricks, so you would probably be best to watch other vids, of peach, and try and pull the tricks off as you see em. all right guys keep practicing. late

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Peach was terrible, wavedashing all over the place, her wavedash isnt that good. She didnt do too many aerials, she was on dreamland and still lost, and the peach Dsmashed more than DoH.
Peach needs to learn to DI and float cancel.

The fox drill shined a lot, which isnt a bad thing, but a more experienced Peach player would probably see it coming. The fox also shined alot, the peach was in the air and the fox shined instead of doing and aerial.

I could only watch one match, my peach isnt that good and its alot better than that peach.

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
UM, RastaImposta I don't wavedash alot, so i don't know what you saw, and i really didn't D-smash alot.
But thanx K.C. Cloud i plan to evantually buy myself SSBM and a Wii, i don't really own either, and i just play w/ Ghettoman

Top Bottom