• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out my Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ultimate Trailer!

limitbreak

Smash Ace
I only watched a little of it because i thought i might run into some spoilers. Little long for a trailer though .. right? Not saying it was bad, cause it was definitely good.

Dragonseeker

Smash Rookie
I only watched a little of it because i thought i might run into some spoilers. Little long for a trailer though .. right? Not saying it was bad, cause it was definitely good.
There are not that much spoilers unless you don't want to know all the characters. Then yes, there are a lot of spoilers. :bee:

I tried to keep the SSE section relatively spoiler free with the exception of some boss battles.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
My god, you made such an excellent trailer. Really enjoyed the serious tone! This is something I look forward to making someday on youtube.

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
That was awesome! The only thing I would've suggested was to add that "Mario vs Sonic" in the latest trailer at the end. But other than that, that was GREAT!

Srules

Smash Apprentice
Nice work, but I don't think I could be any more hyped now than I was before.... Lets face it this game doesn't need epic trailers like this.. It speaks for itself.

Top Bottom