• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out my Dark Pit video guide!

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
all of his aerials are pretty good for edgeguarding, it just depends on how they're recovering. Depending on the character's recovery though, down b is insanely godlike at getting gimps, I'll have a video on that later on.

Ikieri

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5069-4824-9515
I didn't know about edge cancelling until today, it seems very useful for 'shocking' the opponent.

D

Deleted member

all of his aerials are pretty good for edgeguarding, it just depends on how they're recovering. Depending on the character's recovery though, down b is insanely godlike at getting gimps, I'll have a video on that later on.
Useful video, subscribed! I'm looking forward to the edge guarding video, especially since you can go deep with his 3 jumps and insanely good Up Special. In the video could you use the controllable arrows custom since it opens up for taking away jumps from afar, setting up for an easy Dair spike or just outright making it so they can't recover? Also, it would be nice if you could use the music Dark Pit since I like it more because it rounds out all of the Dark Pit music.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I own a total of 2 customs because I got tired of gettting equipment (first time doing it I already got dupes of one so I said **** it), plus my region doesn't use customs so I didn't feel the need to bother right now.

Top Bottom