• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check my vids and give me advice please.

Cia

das kwl
A few things

- Practice more to make your Peach faster.

- Learn what moves connect to one another. the only combo I remember seeing was Dash Attack > Usmash. Dash attack is a great starter, but use other moves to give you maximum damage. For example. you could have done Dash attack > Uair > Nair.

- Against Falco, float just under the height of your full jump. Falco can't touch you with full hop lasers, short hop lasers, or short hop aerials. Use this to approach him with aerials.

- At 0:09 of the match against that fox, That was good. Nair can be used to interrupt tons of combos and will save you alot of percentage. So get in the habit of doing that.

- Unless you're trying to hit someone at a weird arc with a turnip, you should probably never throw it using the A button. it's slower, weaker?, and doesn't go very far. Use the Cstick to throw it. (Unless you're in float, Use the Z button)

Overall, just practice more and play lots of people. People that are better than you, people that are about your skill level, and people that you can ****. It will give you tons of experience and you'll get a better handle of Peach. good luck :)

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
From what I have seen, you dsmash very minimally. Work on figuring out the best times to use it without spamming it or opening yourself up. Your dsmashes in the match vs qlex were horribly ineffective. work on spacing it.
Work on your speed. Vans always says that peach is supposed to look lagless, and your peach took it's time.
You play a pretty smart peach otherwise, vans has more than enough advice for you.

Top Bottom