• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard Image Gallery (Updated May 13th)

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Thanks for posting this! His trailer was so awesome, I'm happy he's a stand-alone character now.

D

Deleted Member

Cool for the most part. However, I can't help but feel that Charizard's model has a lot of noticeable polygons (Mega Charizard X looked smooth however). Hopefully Zard and a few of the other vets have their models smoothed out before release.

Still looking forward to using him though!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
He's so filled with personality now. #1 on the future main list.

Jackson

Smash Lord
Looks very cool. I avoided him in Brawl because I had many gripes with Pokemon Trainer, but he looks great here as a standalone fighter.

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
The only reason I didn't use him much in Brawl was because I had to keep switching to him mid-game which was annoying. So glad he's a standalone now. Will definitely be one of my favorite characters.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

Has something like this been posted here yet? There's a new picture of Charizard that I haven't seen before.

EDIT: Just checked again. Apparently there's only one picture, and it's from 3:47 to 3:58.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Excuse me for double posting, but here are all of the Victory Screenshots containing Charizard, that were taken from Reddit.

Top Bottom