• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Charizard Footsool Combo Concepts [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budderpig64

Smash Rookie
Budderpig64 submitted a new guide:

Charizard Footsool Combo Concepts - Dank Footstool Combos

I found some interesting footstool combos with Charizard, i'm not sure if these were well known before, but i still want to share them anyway. Most of these combos work best if the opponent misses a tech, however if they do tech you are in a good spot to tech chase with side-b.

Anyway hope this is helpful to you Zard mains.
Read more about this guide...

VeryUncreative

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry to say that these combos are not true at all. Bowser could have escaped after the footstool, after the jabs, or pretty much after every thing you did. Though they might not expect the footstool, they could roll away to escape after that.

Remember, you have to jablock oponents after a missed tech very fast (25 frames), or otherwise they won't have to get up on the spot.

Keep labbing though! Nobody finds any combos from not playing the game. Just remember that the combo meter can be somewhat reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom