• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you wish were viable

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Ganon. Well, I guess he's viable during a blue moon or solar eclipse or something. He deserves a few less frames of l-cancel lag lol.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Roy. Because I played him for 5 years casually and he's fun until you go against a good Peach or (to a lesser extent) Shiek and there's literally nothing you can do.

Zelda. I would play her much more often if she didn't suck so hard against half of the top 8. A character that mostly spaces KO moves is pretty fun for me to play as

Roukiske

Smash Journeyman
Young Link, back in the casual days with the bomb throw up, grab, up throw, jump up-b. Yeah I know, I was pretty gud.

Last edited:

zero sum

Smash Apprentice
kirby, donkey kong, zelda, mario, mewtwo

would gladly make any one of these viable in favor of ice climbers

copke

I Just Got This Controller
NNID
copke46
3DS FC
1049-0983-0823
Falco, because Sai is GOAT

Scootch

The coolest Yoshi of them all
NNID
Little_Dragon34
:yoshimelee::pichumelee::mewtwomelee:

Well, and Falco, because Sai is GOAT!

Last edited by a moderator:

NitroSSBM

The coolest Falco of all time
Fox and Falco because I am the GOAT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Falcon, because Sai is GOAT and I want to not have a 30-70 MU against him.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Pichu. If he didn't do damage to himself and didn't have a terrible tech roll animation/distance, I think more people would consider playing him.

Last edited:

Klemes

Smash Journeyman
:gawmelee::gawmelee::gawmelee::gawmelee::gawmelee::gawmelee:
If his hitboxes weren't so bugged, his tech-rolls didn't last 11558210365 frames, if he could L-cancel all his aerials (like srsly, I don't even ...), and if his goddamn shield covered his goddamn nose, G$W could actually be fun to play with and maybe destroy a few foxes on yoshi's.

But instead Sakurai san coded him 1 hour before they released the game, while he was sleepwalking AND drunk as hell. Oh well, at least we got PM for balanced low-tiers.

Rachman

be water my friend
:gawmelee::gawmelee::gawmelee::gawmelee::gawmelee::gawmelee:
If his hitboxes weren't so bugged, his tech-rolls didn't last 11558210365 frames, if he could L-cancel all his aerials (like srsly, I don't even ...), and if his goddamn shield covered his goddamn nose, G$W could actually be fun to play with and maybe destroy a few foxes on yoshi's.

But instead Sakurai san coded him 1 hour before they released the game, while he was sleepwalking AND drunk as hell. Oh well, at least we got PM for balanced low-tiers.
Please note that all tech rolls are 40 frames in duration, including game and watch's afaik. The distances, what frame they begin moving on, and things of that nature are what differ. Also notable, how fast their get up options are

TacoLord9000

Smash Cadet
If Melee Zelda was similar to PM Zelda that would be cool. Honestly I don't know why Nintendo made her so slow and Sheik so stupidly fast.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I'm not sure if I wish Bowser was viable or not, it just wouldn't be the same.

So I guess my vote goes for Zelda, since PM Zelda literally kicks ass.

Top Bottom