• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you hate to play against.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I usually don't like fighting against Peach. I always end up feeling sorry for KOing her, but then again, take her lightly and she'll cream you.

Glick

Smash Lord
MK, Diddy, Pika.

I know someone who plays DK and makes me want to kill myself.
gah. His spike makes me so frustrated.

danielrofl

Smash Cadet
Mostly Pikachu and Snake.
Pikachu because someone i know mains as them and I had trouble beating him for a while, not anymore but he is quite the annoying little mouse :)
Snake seems to be the kind of character you can do well with without being good at the game, as i've found with a couple people i have played. And in the hands of a skilled player, Snake is n't too fun to play against.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Peach: so **** annoying (lousy umbrella)
Yoshi: Gee, give a character a super air jump becomes nearly impossible to spike
IC: The fact that there are two means that they nerf your attacks
ROB: So hard to gimp
Kirby series characters: Too, many, jumps
Pit: see above
Olimar: it is not easy to kill pikmin I swear
PT: Slight moral dilemma facing my main
Lucario: First, he's a punching bag, then he becomes super powered and super hard to kill still.
Pikachu: **** up b
Jigglypuff: see Kirby characters
Ike: overpowered
Mother Characters: See Yoshi
Sonic: stop moving so I can hit you ******

PCHU

Smash Lord
ROB, the character they KNEW people would get angry at, so they made him good..
I don't get it; it's like what they did with ZSS.
UUBER CHEAP with the whip.
AND SHE NEVER HAD A WHIP IN THE FIRST PLACE!
I played through the game myself, and if there WAS a stun whip, it would've made the ENTIRE SNEAKING SEQUENCE a piece of cake, even with all the Space Pirates.
And they just had to make an ugly character with good, cheap moves THAT TEMPORARILY IMMOBILIZE YOU!
Plus, you can REPEAT said moves, until your opponent is within killing range.
Then, a side smash.
She is just too powerful for someone lacking armor OR an actually decent weapon.
That whip is like Melee Marth's sword, only more flexible....and cheap.

So yes, I hate playing against Pikachu.

Ok, Pikachu is another thing.
Seriously, his thunder got buffed, his side-b got more range, and his neutral B buffed, and more annoying than everywhere.
Thank goodness Ike fights for his friends....

Garamond

Smash Rookie
I really don't like most of the slower, heavier characters like DK and Bowser, and that's a about it really. I'm definitely not good with every but I still enjoy playing as some of the other characters even if I suck with them.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
1 by far... pikachu... the most annoying of all characters, his down+b is like an extended full vertical reach strong smash, his b is **** annoying, his side b is **** strong, is dsmash is a pain in the butt, his fsmash is really good, his quick attack is just annoying, he has a chaingrab and his aerials have insane priority... i seriously hate this little rat

2 olimar... dont hate him much, hes easy to gimp, but.. hes the c-stick madness, getting into him is pretty hard, his grabs are all broken, his aerials are great too... hes a hard char to face

3 lucario... im not used to his weird hitboxes and annoying dair and rolls

4 MK... do i need to explain?

5 diddy... ugh bananas

6 people who use spam chars and spam (wolf, falco, rob, link, toon, zelda)

7 G&W... hes just hardcore and when he hits you a 9 you want to unplog your opponent's controller, set it on fire and throw it to the tv

8 chars with excellent grabs and that set grabbing as their main game (ICS, olimar, dedede, MK, kirby to name a few)

thats the chars that cause me trouble but i dont mind fighting them, but the only char i actually do faukin hate a lot and i dont even like to see him exist is pika... i would love if they cut him for smash 4 (will never happen, that stupid little rat will just have to exist ;/)

EDIT: ive never fought a good snake, so, i can't talk about it, all i know is that people hate me when i use snake

also... i dislike pit... i find him hard

ALSO:.. i infaukingcredibly hate captain falcon... for some reason hes the character that gets to my nerves... hes nerfed and stuff, but yeah, i dont like fighting him

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Pit
Captain Olimar
Diddy Kong
Peach
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer (I want to fight one person, please.

(No order)

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
I'm gonna have to say..... Zelda. For ppl like myself, who only have red and orange connections her moves are very hard to dodge even if predicted.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ROB, the character they KNEW people would get angry at, so they made him good..
I don't get it; it's like what they did with ZSS.
UUBER CHEAP with the whip.
AND SHE NEVER HAD A WHIP IN THE FIRST PLACE!
I played through the game myself, and if there WAS a stun whip, it would've made the ENTIRE SNEAKING SEQUENCE a piece of cake, even with all the Space Pirates.
And they just had to make an ugly character with good, cheap moves THAT TEMPORARILY IMMOBILIZE YOU!
Plus, you can REPEAT said moves, until your opponent is within killing range.
Then, a side smash.
She is just too powerful for someone lacking armor OR an actually decent weapon.
That whip is like Melee Marth's sword, only more flexible....and cheap.

So yes, I hate playing against Pikachu.

Ok, Pikachu is another thing.
Seriously, his thunder got buffed, his side-b got more range, and his neutral B buffed, and more annoying than everywhere.
Thank goodness Ike fights for his friends....
are you gay?
i mean, if you are, its cool but, even gay guys think shes hot
you must be super gay

Nintendinator

Smash Cadet
I Hate all the Star Fox players Because they keep making me kill myself.
I Hate Jigglypuff Beause SHe never holds still and attack.
I hate Link Because of his strength that kills me at 59%.
I hate Sonic Because of the same reason why I hate Jigglypuff.
I hate Luigi Because when he unleashes his FS I die in 1 shot.

PCHU

Smash Lord
To Da KID
Sorry if I hate one character to it's bitter demise, it's still an ugly collection of colors and shapes, and it's a cheap one at that.
I am not gay, I am a proud fourteen-year-old kicking butt at Brawl, and I don't believe you can judge me by what I think of a crappy character.
Thanks, sir, and have a good day, regardless of what's in your way, even if that is me.

Sorry if I came off rude, but I just hate it when I am called that.
I don't like ANYTHING or ANYONE, as a matter of fact, so I would appreciate it if people would lay off that subject.
I am sick of being called that, I am not going to go suicidal, but I am going to do something about name-calling.

Okay, now that THAT'S over, I still hate ZSS, Pikachu, and ROB.
Wastes of space; Pichu, Roy, and Mewtwo could've come back for the epic win.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Pit: I want to punch Sakurai for making a cheap little boy like him being in Smash Bros. Two reflecting moves, cheap aerials, the forever cheap and spammy arrows of his, and his insane recovery. His cheapness is the omega of Smash Bros. EVER.

Pikachu: Each time a Smash Bros game is made, he seems to get cheaper and cheaper. Half of his moves just seem too irritating to try to counter, especially his Smash Down and all-spammy Thunder. What a cheap electrical rat.

Kirby: Some of his attacks have too much priority, and it's very annoying when spammed, especially his dashing attack and Smash Forward. Such a cheap little puff ball.

Diddy Kong: Pretty annoying little monkey. Has some hard to counter recoveries, has a cheap dash move, and most of his attacks are just as quick as Kirby's. Stupid enough that anyone with good counters to his peanuts will usually get healed. Quite a cheap character.

Marth: Some people pick this noobish girl way too much and constantly spam his Forward B, Forward Smash, and any of his aerials. Bearable, but still a little cheap at times.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Amassing how very few of you guys (and gals if any of you are in fact female) don't hate The P. Trainer that much, and I do like that (I main him, and like him too [yay for you guys not seeing his full potential]) anyway, I do not like Wario, he is just plain annoying, and he is to hard to KO.

PCHU

Smash Lord
PT isn't much of an annoyance.
His Pokemon aren't that difficult to destroy, and they don't fare well against Lucas or Ike- my two top mains.
Plus, having to change isn't that much fun, especially when Ike is holding his sword above his head, charging it, waiting for you to change, then releasing the might of Ragnell on your unsuspecting Pokemon.
You are lucky if you dodge in time.
Not really, just takes practice.

Wario is another slot- filler.
His air control is insane; whenever I play any computer, they can zig-zag through the air with ease.
He's like Fox, but in midair.
Plus, he's fast.
Also, he's strong.
What does that tell us?
We have a cheap character?
No.
Mario needs to work out some more, especially if he's beaten by a fat guy.

Snakes aren't too annoying, but when you go after them, suddenly EVERYONE has their back, and they repel you, to the point where Snake is ahead, and no one cares but you.

Other Lucas' are easy.
Don't know how, they just aren't that challenging.

Ness' aren't either.
They are annoying, but not a real threat.

King Dedede sits back and fsmashes all day while I bash him with a stick.

I don't see much Yoshi pwnage.

Kirby isn't that bad....
He's easy to beat.

Ike and Lucas, friends....Ike and Lucas.

Top Bottom